~Beach Day~

I woke up the next morning, and opened my eyes to see Meowscles staring back at me. I jumped, as well as the kitty did. "Sorry, I didn't know you were awake Meow," I said, catching my breath.

    "Haha, yeah," he looked behind me, and stood up, scratching the back of his neck. "It's a little after 8:00, you wanna head downstairs?"

    "Sure," I thought for a second. "Meow, I could ask the agents if they would want to go to Sweaty with us for the day. We have a day off, and we could always go to the pool, or beach there,"

    "That sounds like a great idea! I'll tell the agents." and with that, Meowscles wandered off. I headed into my closet, and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, and sighed. While I was waiting for the water to heat up, Meowscles walked in, and knocked on the bathroom door. "They said that they were down to come, so I was going to start packing bags."

    "Sounds good. I'll be out soon,"

    "Okay!"

    I slid open the glass door and stepped inside of the shower, the warm waterstream hitting my bare back. I needed a break. With all of the work having to be done, and the stress of Shadow, it's been crazy. Shadow hadn't striked in a little under a year now, meaning that they're planning something.

    And that something seems to be HUGE.

    So we were all on guard.

    A couple of minutes later, I stepped out of the bathroom in a clean pair of light grey sweatpants, a navy blue T-shirt, and a white oversized sweatshirt. I shoved my hands in my pockets, and headed outside. Once I exited my quarters, I noticed that Meowscles' door was slightly ajar. I opened the door a little more, using my back, and walked inside. Meowscles was laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

    "Whatcha doing M?" Meowscles asked.

    "Waiting for you to come out of your room of course. What are you doing?" I replied.

    "Scrolling through y'alls social medias,"

    "Ah, I see."

    Meowscles chuckled. "The only other thing I need to add is food. I have bathing suits, extra clothes, and shoes. Skye said she would get the floaties and all that stuff," he gestured to the duffel bag on the floor next to his bed.

    I nodded. "I'll be in the commons. Meet me down there!"

    "See ya then,"

    I walked off, closing the door behind me.

    I arrived in the commons and most of the agents were already there. They all waved, and I responded with a smile and a wave as well. I headed into the kitchen. I was hungry, and it seemed like the agents were too. "Skye, would you want to help me make waffles for everyone?" I asked looking over at her.

    "Sure boss man! I'd love to help!" she exclaimed. She stood up and bounced over to the kitchen. We got to work right away.

    When we had finally finished making waffles, which took a little more than thirty minutes, the rest of the agents were awake, and ready to eat. Meowscles walked down the stairs carrying TNTina on his back, and she was blasting music from a speaker in her hand.

    "Tina! Will you stop?! My ears are ringing!" Meowscles cried, dropping her on the couch.

    "Ahh!" Tina exclaimed as she fell off of the couch.

    "Holy Jonsey, Tina, turn off that racket," Tek said, walking into the commons.

    "Please agent," I said, face palming.