~The First~

Midas' POV

I was pacing around my office thinking to myself. "I'm dating someone again. The last person I ever dated was Drift, and that was still a little over a year ago!" My little bisexual brain was going crazy with thoughts. Meowscles is my best friend, and he was right when he said it had been seventeen years of a strong friendship. He is my best friend, and always will be.

But what do I do?

Do I kiss him, or would that be too sudden? I. Have. No. Clue. What. To. Do.

But most of all, do I tell the agents?

Meowscles' POV

Do I tell the rest of the agents? No, I'll tell Skye. She's one of my best friends, so she'll understand. Right? Yeah, she's gay, so she should understand somewhat. Right?! Ugh! I have to stop thinking about it. I'm going to go work out.

I walked into the gym, and looked around for people. No one was there, so I got the gym all to myself! Nice!

I walked over to the weights, and grabbed a twenty pound, and started to do squats. I have a workout that I do to both work my muscles, and calm me down.

I decided to work my core. I walked to the center of the gym and did some jumping jacks. I had made it to one hundred and fifty, when I got bored. I sat up, and headed out of the gym, and into the target practice arena.

I aimed my Peow Peow at the target, and shot. Right in the heart!

Hmm, Maya wanted to train me in knife throwing today. I walked over to her, after spotting her on the far side of the gym.

"Hey Meow! I'm sorry about M, but on the high note, at least you're not a gold statue!"

I laughed. "That certainly is something huh? But we made up. We're both good as ever now! Best friends,"

"That's good bro. Alright, so knife throwing?" I nodded. "Kay, this is an easy thing to do once you get used to it. Here, watch me. Just hold the knife between your middle and index fingers, and fling your wrist forward, letting go of the knife. If you throw it with enough force-" she threw the knife, and it landed right on the throat of the mannequin. "You'll hit the target!"

I followed her exact instructions, and hit the throat on the first throw. "Nice job cat! You're a natural! Try a couple more." she said, handing me some other knives of different sizes. I hit all around the neck area for each one.

Maya high fived me. "Nice dude!" she walked out of the room after we had picked up the rest of the knives and switched up the mannequins. I headed back to the gym for some more stretching.

I stood in the center of the room, thinking about what stretch to do, when my brain landed on push-ups. I got down to the floor, and started working my biceps.

Midas' POV

I walked into the gym for some training, and started looking around for something to do. My gaze landed in the center of the gym, on Meowscles. He was doing push-ups. But looking around him, he didn't seem to have a water. I decided to be a nice person, and I headed over to the fridge. I grabbed two water bottles, and headed to the center of the gym.

As I arrived, Meowscles was ending his push-up section of his workout, and he stood up. He smiled as he noticed me, and I handed him a water, while opening one for myself. "I noticed you didn't have a water, so I decided to be nice." I said with a smirk.

"Well thanks, babe..." Meowscles turned around to the bench press in the right corner of the room. I blushed at the nickname, but followed him over. I sat on the bench next to the machine, and watched as he worked his muscles, the sweat on his brow glistening from the light.