~Attack~

Midas' POV

    I glanced outside to notice that there were a couple of choppers in the distance. "Shit!" I cried. "Meowscles, grab your gear, and meet me in the meeting room. We've got people on us!" I called, as I violently stood up, my jacket swaying with the oncoming air. I grabbed my bullet proof vest hanging on a hook, and threw my hands around my drum gun. I bolted to the meeting room, and tossed my hand on the intruder button. An alarm blared throughout the building. All of the agents, including Meowscles and a couple of henchmen had all thundered into the room. I started talking.

    I slammed my hand on the table, "Alright, there is no time for chit chat. Everyone needs to get to their posts, and ready your weapons. It looks like we have a major battle on our hands. Journey and Turk will be on the southwest side of the Agency, Tina and Brutus will be on the southeast side, while Skye and Deadpool will be on the northeast quadrant. Maya and Peely, I want you on the northwest side. The rest of you will scatter around the inside AND outside of the Agency, and Meowscles and I will be on the higher roofs. Dismissed! HURRY!"

    We all ran.

Meowscles' POV

    I was running as fast as I could with Midas right on my tail. I ran to my quarters and arrived at the balcony. I climbed up the jutted bricks. Once I had made it to the top, I reached my hand back down and Midas grabbed a hold of it. I pulled him up. I took a good look at his face, and he almost looked...scared.

    "M, it's okay. We're gonna get through this. Together," I said, trying to comfort him. He nodded and loaded his drum gun. I did the same.

    I started shooting at the oncoming choppers as well as Midas did. A couple of henchmen jumped off, as the choppers flew to the ground. They started to fire at us, so we did the same. I knocked a couple of them, and glanced over my shoulder to see Midas throwing one off the edge. I heard a blood curdling scream come from the henchmen, as Midas ran back to me.

    Just then, another group of people came. Well, not a person, but a cat. Meanscles jumped from the chopper and ran to me. He readied his stance, and we started a fist fight. Midas was being shot at from behind my clone, and I could see how he was struggling. "Midas!" he looked at me with fear in his eyes. "You can do this!" he nodded his head, and punched one of the henchmen in the face, encasing him in a metallic gold color. Smart move.

    Meanscles swung a punch at my face, and I dodged it. I threw a kick at his legs, but unfortunately for me, he did a backflip to get away from it. "Nice moves, your mommy teach you em?" I asked, throwing a couple more punches at his black face.

    "Ha! Nice try, but I was born from a pool of acid. So no. How about you? Your boyfriend show you how it's done?" he said back, his eyes full of confidence.

    "I'm self taught!" I called, pulling out a pistol and shooting him in the leg. He fell to the ground and moaned in pain. I blew on the weapon, and shoved it back in my hip holster. "Ha, not so supperior now huh?" I smirked.

    "You wish," Meanscles used his good leg and sprung himself up, landing on top of me. And that sent us both off the edge. I heard Midas cry out my name, until Meanscles slapped me.

    "Now we'll both die! How dumb can you be?!" I cried, my back facing the ground, and I was plummeting at a faster rate every second.

    Then it hit me. I was getting closer to the water with every second that went by. I kicked myself out of his grasp, but I knew I wasn't going to make it. I was as good as dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*hides behind chair*

Please don't at me, I had to leave it at a cliffhanger! I hope you're enjoying so far though. We're pretty close to the end too. What will Midas do to save the love of his life? 🖤🤍🤎