~Explanation~

Midas' POV

    I drove the chopper back to the Agency. Once I landed. I cut the engine, and walked out of the cockpit.

    "That was so cool!" Luna cried, looking up at Meowscles. She had a huge smile on her face, and Kit seemed to be enjoying himself as well.

    "Coppers are purrty fun, but we can't be kitten around inside 'em. Mew could get hurt," Meowscles cracked a couple more cat puns, and I chuckled.

    "Can you come up with worse puns, Meow?" I asked, trying to hold back a smile.

    "Hey, you laughed, and you're about to smile. So no,"

    "Woah! Look at this building!" Luna exclaimed. I smiled and fixed my tie.

    "Yup. That's Midas showing off for ya," Meowscles responded to her reaction. I felt my cheeks flush red and I playfully punched his shoulder.

    "Come on in. I can give a quick tour," I said, leading the three of them inside. Meowscles followed close behind, but stopped dead once he saw Brutus, Tina, Skye, and Peely.

    Peely jogged up to Meowscles and stopped him from going any further. "Go ahead M. I'll catch up," he called. I nodded and headed away.

Meowscles' POV

    "Want to explain the children?" Peely asked. Skye, Tina, and Brutus were now behind me.

    "They're orphans. M and I thought we'd take care of them,"

    Skye's eyes widened. "So they're your KIDS?!" she asked excitedly.

    "I guess. Something like that," I answered, smiling.

    "Jeez..." Brutus rolled his eyes.

    "Brutus, you wish you had a kid," Peely made fun of him.

    "No! I hate kids," Brutus shot back.

    "Will you two shut up?" Skye asked, rolling her eyes.

    "Okay, I wasn't listening, I'll be honest." Tina started. "And wow. I knew you guys have done the dirty, but I didn't think this would be the outcome,"

    "Tina, you're an idiot," I said, a small blush appearing on my cheeks. "And how would you possibly know that?"

    "'Cause you guys are so loud-" Tina started, when Brutus cut her off.

    "Spare the details Tina." Peely facepalmed, and Skye burst out laughing.

    "Alright you guys. Good talk," I walked off chuckling.

~

    "Meow, can you make me food?" Skye asked.

    I sighed. "What do you want?"

    She thought for a moment before answering with, "how 'bout dino nuggies?"

    "Fine. I'll make you your dino nuggies," I reached into the freezer and pulled out the food. And for the hell of it, I made myself some too. After a couple of minutes the food was ready. I sat down on the couch and Skye plopped down next to me.

    "Have you seen Tina and Maya? I haven't seen them in a while," Skye asked me.

    "Oh, they took Luna and Kit to the Durr-Burger for dinner." she opened her mouth to speak again, when I cut her off. "And M is currently interviewing a potential new agent for the Agency." she nodded, and opened her mouth again, when Midas walked into the room, cutting her off once more.