Section 1: Chapter 12

Our lips are pressed together for what feels like forever before I pull away realizing what I'm doing. Holy shit did I really just kiss Tyler?!?!I feel my heart pounding as hard and fast as possible. It's beating so fast that I feel as if he could hear it.

"My- my bad I didn't- I shouldn't have done that", I struggle to get out. I'm making things even more embarrassing for myself by stuttering.

He doesn't say anything he just stares down at me. I can't read his stare or tell what he's thinking but the silence made me want to evaporate into thin air.

I feel my eyes start to water. I'm just so embarrassed and frustrated with myself. I can't do this. I have to escape this awkward situation before any tears fall and I make a bigger fool of myself.

I go to turn but I'm stopped by Tyler's hand on my wrist.

"Aminah." He says.

I look up at him.

He opens his mouth to say something but closes it. Just like he did before. What isn't he saying.

"Tyler I have to go because this-"

"Just wait", He insists. The next thing I know Tyler pulls me into a hug. My head was on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. I just stood there awkwardly in his arms too shocked to hug back. It's weird because it's Tyler. We don't usually do things like this.

I eventually stretch to wrap my arms around his sides and I soon feel him lay his head down on mine. I was stiff at first but I soon relaxed in his arms. I use my sleeve to wipe the little tear droplet that managed to fall on my cheek and then place my arm back in his embrace. I let out a content sigh as I felt my heartbeat slowing down and back to a normal rate. Something about this hug made me feel so  safe.

We hold each other for a few moments when Tyler speaks up, "I have to tell you something".

I close my eyes tight nervous of what he has to say. We were having a good moment and I didn't want words to ruin it.

I hum signaling him to go on. He sharply exhales.
"I actually came here for you", He says.

"What do you mean?", I ask.

"I- I've been wanting to hang out with you.", I feel his heart beat racing as he speaks.

"Oh if you wanted to hang out all you had to do was ask. I mean we're friends aren't we or did I mess things up?" I ask with regret seeping in.

Tyler is quiet for a few seconds. "Yeah. We're friends".

I go quiet. I mean I knew he wouldn't feel the same way I've been feeling but dang. He's made it pretty clear by now especially when he didn't kiss me back.

"Fuck it" Tyler says before he takes one hand lifting up my chin so that I'm met with the frosty blue orbs that are his eyes. He presses his to mine and I waste no time as I kiss him back eagerly.

I feel the butterflies float around in my belly once more. We were kissing each other like our lives sort of depended on it. His arm that was wrapped around me gripped my lower waist tightly. His hand that held my chin up was now in my hair tugging a bit but not to the point of pain.

I pull away so I could catch my breath. As I do so Tyler turns my head giving himself access to my neck. He then starts a trail of small kisses starting from my jawline all the way down dangerously close to where my cleavage starts. Each kiss sends a shock to my body that I enjoyed. I feel goosebumps rise from the sensation.

He begins the trail again.
"You know", He begins before kissing underneath my jaw.

"I don't", he then kisses lower.

"Want to", he kisses even lower.

"Just be your friend", he kisses the small of my neck but instead of moving lower he starts to suck on the skin.

I want to melt at this point.

He sucks harder at the same spot. I'm trying so hard not to make any sounds reacting to the pleasure.

"What do you mean?", I ask between breaths. He stops his work on my neck and looks at me. The cold air hits my neck from the loss of contact. It hurt a bit but not too much.

"I mean....I like you"

"Me too", I say honestly. I hate to admit it but I really liked him.

He smiles a little which causes me to smile back.

"So what does this mean" He asks rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I meannnn what are you on?" I ask.

He shrugs with a small smile, "I'm on whatever you're on".

I chuckle. "Okayyy but you decide"

"No. You." He argues.

"No you", I push.

"No no I insist", he continues.

I suck my teeth. "Dude just decide" I say starting to get annoyed. I don't know what I want to so I can't give him a straight answer.

He laughs at my irritation. "Alright alright. Why don't we just take things slow"

"Okay that sounds good" I smile.

Tyler drives me home and we say goodbye. I rush up to my room to face time the girls. But first let me call Aphina.

*FaceTime with: Aphina🥰*

"Heyyyy" She greets.

"Is there something you want to confess?", I ask her faking anger.

"I don't know what you're talking about", she puts on an act.

"Bitch please", I roll my eyes.

She ugly laughs. "Ahh you caught me"

"But anyways how'd it go with him" She asks.

"It was....."

"It was what" she asks.

"It was...actually really great", I admit.

"YESSSSSSS", She yells. It's funny because her audio is cutting in and out while she's yelling.

"Girl calm down", I chuckle.

"Sorry I just love the idea of you two", she says.

I smile, " Yeah me too."
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Author's note:
Yes I updated finallyyyy💅🏿I hope you guys like this chapter. So far it's my favorite. I'm going to spoil y'all and publish the next chapter today as well🥰
Vote and share!!!