Section 1: Chapter 26

"What she do Tyler?", I ask him again.

"She had been snapping me quite a lot. At first, I thought nothing of it because that's your friend. But an hour ago she sent me a snap of her...um...area. ", he explains.

"Are you serious?", I ask in shock.

"Yeah. Deadass", he says.

This is just crazy to me. Why would she do that? That literally doesn't make any type of sense.

"Why didn't you say anything when she first snapped you?", I ask.

"I didn't think it was a big deal at first", he says.

I just stay quiet because I don't want to get into a fight with him right now. Fuck why is there always someone or something getting between me and Tyler?

"I'm sorry.", he says.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault. It's just that there's always something coming between us.", I say.

"Not always.", he says.

"We started talking like what, 4 months ago, and so far we've dealt with Amy, Cody, Andre, me getting my phone taken,  and now my own best friend.", I rant.

"Well- we're still toge- so it-", the line cuts out as Tyler talks. "It doesn't matter"

"Yeah but I'm just tired", I say raising the volume of the call.

"What do you mean", he asks.

"Nothing. I'll call you later.", I hang up before he says anything. I don't want to keep talking about this and not get anywhere.

I text Aphina and tell her to hurry over. 

Within the next hour or so I hear the doorbell ring. I love Aphina.

"Mom, Aphina is here to chill!!", I yell before opening the door to my best friend in pajamas and an overnight bag.

"What happened?", Aphina asks walking into my house.

"Guess what Chantel did", I say.

"Was she the one that told Amy?", she asks.

"I don't know that yet but she did worse.", I say.

"Okay tell me upstairs.", she says.

We rush upstairs and into my room. We sit crisscross on my bed I start spilling the tea.

"OMG SHE DID WHAT?!", Aphina yells in shock..

"I know right!", I yell back.

"Does she know that you know?", she asks.

"I don't think so.", I say.

"Okay so since we know that she doesn't know that we know, we need to expose her", she says.

I look at her like she's crazy and we bust out into laughter.

"First I think I should tell the other girls", I say.

"Well we should also find out if she was the one that told Amy.", she adds.

"I think I'm going to call Cody and see what he knows", I tell Chantel.

"That's smart. Call him now", she says.

"Okay", I pull out my phone and call Cody before putting him on speaker.

He picks up almost right away. "Hi Aminah", he greets.

"Hey, I need to ask you something", I say.

"Sure what's up?", he asks.