Section 1: Chapter 30

*Mature content*
(Yes girlies smutttt👅)

"What'd you say?", I asked.

"Hm?", is all I got back.

I start to run my hands through his hair like always. We sat in silence and I was now deep in thought.

"Tyler I've been thinking", I broke the silence.

"What's up?", He asks.

"When Chantel first snapped you....", I start. "Why didn't you block her?"

"What kind of question is that?", He gets defensive. I can hear his heart beat on my legs and it's racing.

"I don't know it's just weird", I shrug.

"Chill", is all he says.

"Tyler don't tell me to chill", I say getting irritated. "This is a perfectly reasonable question".

"Aminah I would never cheat on you", Tyler sighs.

"Who said anything about cheating?", I push him off me.

"I know you. And I know exactly what you're thinking.", Tyler rolls his eyes as he stretches.

"Tyler please just tell me the truth", I say.

"It's the fucking truth Aminah I never cheated on you.", Tyler raises his voice.

"Okay fine. Did you do anything at all that you regret?", I rephrase my question.

Tyler facepalms and takes a deep breath. "Alright", he mumbles.

"When you broke up with me, I was pissed and- and drunk- and  Chantel had been snapping me. I opened her snap and it was her telling me that her bed is always open if I need to release stress. And again I was pissed. So I texted her and I ended up calling her. She told me to come over and I did. And I- .", Tyler explains but stops.

"And you what?", I ask needing to hear the rest. My heart begins thumping in anticipation.

Tyler shakes his head and leans back in the couch. "It's not a big deal"

"Tyler, what did you do?", I ask getting heated.

"I kissed her. But i didn't feel anything so I left I swear.", Tyler insists. Instantly I feel my heart sink.

"Bro get out", I stand up ready to kick him out.

"Aminah it was just a kiss", he stands up as well.

"I DONT BELIEVE YOU", I yell.

"IT'S THE TRUTH. ", he yells back.

"Even if it was just a kiss, It's fucked up that you kissed someone I considered a best friend", I poke his chest.

"But it didn't mean anything!", He demands.

"That's literally what they all say. Why should I believe you?", I say not backing down. I won't let him play me like this. Enough is fucking enough.

Tyler grabs my hand from his chest "because I love you", he says quietly. I look in his eyes and God, his eyes. They make me want to forgive and forget everything.

"Tyler we haven't even been dating for that long and we've already gone through so much. Our whole relationship was literally built on a lie. If it's this toxic now then-", i let out. Time after time again things keep on going wrong for us.

"Don't do this", He stops me. "Fuck please not again"

Tyler presses his body up against mine. Our noses just barely apart.