Section 1: Chapter 17

"Okay guys I'll try to be as quick as possible.", I tell the girls. Tyler sent me his address and after we ate Aphina drove us to Tyler's house.

"You want us to go in there with you?", Chantel asks?

"No don't worry I'll be fine."

I walk up to Tyler's house and ring the doorbell. The door is opened and I'm met with a little girl who looks to be about 11.

I bend down to talk to her. "Hi, you must be Tyler's sister".

A huge smile plasters on her face. "Hiiiiiii. You're very pretty"

"Aww thank you, can I come in", I ask.

She opens the door wider for me to come in.

"So what's your name?", she asks as she locks the door.

"My name is Aminah. What's yours?"

"My name is lily", she runs and jumps on the couch.

"I love that name. Is your brother upstairs?", I ask her. She nods her head in response.

"Could you show me which room?", I ask her.

"Sure follow me", she grabs my hand and drags me upstairs. "His room is right there", she points across the hall.

"Thank you", I say to her.

"You welcome. Hurry and come play dolls with me" she says while walking down the stairs.

I knock on Tyler's door. I don't hear anything so I knock again. I then hear a large thump. I enter and see Tyler laying on the floor by the foot of his bed. I laugh at the sight.

"Woah what happened?", I ask going over to help.

"I-i-i don't knowww", Tyler sort of slurs. I help him to his feet and sit him on his bed.

"Are you drunk?", I ask.

"NO. SHHHH. WHO TOLD YOU THAT?", he whispers yells. He looks so offended by my question.

"Nobody told me but I can tell", I tell him. This is kind of irresponsible of him. How can you get drunk while your little sister is right downstairs? "What happened?"

I sit down next to him. "We won our game today and the guys wanted to celebrate. Somehow we got drinks-" he hiccups. "and I had 1 or 2 before I remembered I have to be home to watch lils", he says.

"Drink water to get sober", I tell him.

"Its so far", he stretches his arm out.

I roll my eyes at his laziness. "Dude."

He moves himself to now have his head on my lap.

"What are you doing?", I ask him.

"I'm getting comfortable", he says like it's obvious.

"Well I didn't give you my consent to lay on me", I say to him. He just laughs and continues to lay his head.

I find myself touching his hair. His hair is brown but at some angles it gives off a blond color. I run my fingers through his not at all greasy hair. This is sort of therapeutic.

I catch myself and move my hand from his hair. But I guess Tyler was enjoying it because he whines at the loss of contact. "No. Don't stop", he says as he picks my hand up and places it on his hair.

I get the message and I continue playing with his hair. I then remember what I came here for. "Tyler I came to ask you something"

He hums for me to continue. "Why did you want to break up Amy and Cody so bad?", I ask. "The truth, please"

"I already told you. It's because she's a bitch.", he says. I want to believe him but I don't.

"can you stop lying?", I move my hand from his hair.

He reaches for my hand and places it on his hair again. "I'm not. Why do you think I'm lying?"

I'm getting mad because now he's taking me for a fool. I push him off me and stand up.
"Tyler, fuck you. okay?", I tell him getting ready to leave. I'm not going to stand here and let him lie to me.

He quickly stands up. "What are you even talking about?", he asks.

"Look I get it if you liked Amy and Cody stole her from you. But why the fuck would you string me along as if you liked me? I told you I didn't want to help you break them up so you decided to use me, to treat me like a piece of shit? Just when I was actually starting to really like you.", I rant to him. I feel tears pushing to come out but I won't let him see me cry.

He remains silent throughout my speech. I take that as he knows I'm right. Just as I open the door to leave he grabs my wrist.

"Aminah it's not like that", he says.

"I don't give a damn what it's like." I pull my wrist from his hold and rush out of his room. The tears start to fall as I hear him follow after me.

"I do like you. Really", he says after me.

I ignore him and run downstairs.

As I open the front door in an attempt to leave Lily speaks, "What's going on? Are you going to leave before playing with me?"

"I'll play with you another day", I assure her. Tyler catches up. "Bye", I say to her and close the door.

I get in the car that the girls are in.
"Hey, how'd it go?", Elesia asks as I sit in.

"Just drive please", I tell Aphina. Just as she reverses Tyler comes out the house. He calls out my name but I ignore him and we drive off.

"Babe, you're crying", Elesia notes. She lays my head on her shoulder while a few more tears drop. Why am I crying? I didn't even like him that much to be doing all this.

"Did he admit to it?", Chantel asks.

"Did you guys have a big argument?", Aphina asks.

I ignore their questions. I just want to forget I ever met Tyler.

Author's note:
Double update😻!!!
How do you guys feel about this whole situation?

Comment, vote, and share guysssssa!