Section 1: Chapter 23

"It's not, I think I lost him forever", Chantel whines.

"We'll figure out a way for you to get him back", I assure her.

"Now come on get up because it's almost time for next period", I stand up and grab some tissues by the sink.After she rinses her face I hand her the tissues.

"You good now?", I ask.

"A little", She says before engulfing me in a bug hug.

I hug her back and I'm happy because my girl is back.

"I'm sorry", she whispers.

When Chantel is ready we leave the bathroom. Students are rushing in the halls to get to 6th period. One of those students just so happen to be Andre.

"Shit Chantel hide me", I scurry behind her back in an attempt to hide from Andre. Thank the good Lord he doesn't notice me.

"You're crazy", Chantel shakes her head.

We walk into our 6th period and take our seats. After thirty minutes or so of class Tyler pops into my mind. He's avoided me all day and he didn't even respond to the text I sent him.

I pull out my phone and start blowing up Tyler's phone with text messages.

*Imessages with BritishBoy❤️

Me: I'm sorryyyyy

Me: Tylerrrrr😔

Me: BRITISH BOY!

Me: Can you at least meet up with me.

Me: pleaseeee

Me: Tyler come on

Tyler: alright

Me: meet me below the staircase.

The class is supposed to be reading textbooks but instead we're all talking. The teacher doesn't really care though, she spends more time online shopping than teaching.

I walk up to Mrs.Stryker's desk, "Mrs.Stryker can I go to the bathroom?" I ask.

"Uh sure.", she nods while her eyes remained focused on her computer screen.

"I may take a while because I'm sort of on my...", I tell her. I tell all teachers that when I'm going to meet up with my friends that way if I take too long it's fine.

"Yes.yes. Just go", she shoos.

I get to the staircase and grin as I see Tyler approaching.

"What is it", he asks shoving his hands into his pockets.

I step closer to him. "I'm sorry", I hold my arms out for a hug but Tyler just stands there.

"I honestly didn't expect that he would kiss me Tyler. I didn't even kiss back.", I explain. He doesn't say anything and just looks at me.

"Can you just say something?", I whine.

"Why'd you even go out with him?", Tyler asks.

"It just happened and I wasn't even feeling him like that.", I tell him.

"Plus I was mad at you", I add.

Tyler places his hands on my waist and pulls me in and kisses me. "No one else can kiss you, okay? You're mine."

I smile and nod. Yeah I'm hooked.

School's over and I'm putting my books in locker when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I know exactly who it is as I turn around I'm met with Andre.

"Hey", he smiles.

"Hi," I say.

Andre hugs me and I awkwardly accept his embrace.

"About last weekend", Andre starts shyly.

"Yeah about that. Listen Andre I really liked hanging out with you but I'm not really interested in you like that", I let out. I might've been a little harsh but I needed to let him know.

"Oh. Okay well yeah let's be friends", he rubs the back of his neck.

Before he walks off I stop him, " hey uh did you tell anyone about the kiss?", I ask.

"No I haven't, why?", he asks.

"It's nothing never mind", I say.

If Andre didn't tell anyone then who did?

Authors note:

Hey babessss short chapter I know but I haven't written anything in a while and I didn't want y'all to forget about me🙃

Share, comment, vote🥰

I LOVE ALL OF YALL READERS SO MUCH