Section 1: Chapter 14

We arrive at the school just a few minutes before the dismissal bell. Tyler gets out of the car and I grab my backpack then follow.

"I have to be at soccer practice so I'll see you later", he says. He then opens his arms out for a hug. I reach up to wrap my arms around his neck and his hands go around my waist. I feel a little awkward about this because we're at school where everyone could see and no one knew about us.

"Alright see you later", I say letting out of the hug.

"So no kiss?", he questions with a small smirk playing on his face.

"Nah you're good" I tease.

"Please", he tugs at the hem of my shirt.

"Okay okay fine" I stretch up and place a small peck at his lips.

"One more?", He asks.

I chuckle. "Boy just go to practice"

He laughs and walks off to the field.
I shake my head at him and walk into the school to find my friends.

I spot Aphina near her locker and she waves me over to where the rest of our friends are.

"Um, girl where were you at all day?" Maya asks wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

I smile thinking of everything that happened today. "Oh nowhere", I shortly answer.

"Mhmm tell that to your face" Chantel points her finger all in my face.

I move her hand away from my face. "Me and Tyler just drove around".

"AHHHHHH", they all squeal.

"Shhh! Guys, please keep it down!" I whisper yell. Someone might hear them and I didn't need to get in more trouble than I probably already am in.

"So you skipped school to be with Tyler?!", Elesia screeches.

"Girl I just said keep it down"

"Right. Sorry.", she says quieter.

"Aww, my little girl is all grown up. I'm so proud of you", Chantel fakes wiping tears out her eyes.

"Uhh anyways", I chuckle at her.
"Guys I don't know what I'm going to tell my parents when they ask why I missed like all my classes"

"Ooh, I know! Tell her I had to get a paternity test and asked you to come with me", Aphina suggests.

I laugh. "My mom wouldn't believe that you of all people needed one". My mom thinks highly of Aphina since she's in advanced classes and has good grades in all of them. She wouldn't expect something like that from her.

"Then tell her it was for me", Chantel says.

"Okay but then her mom might think we're bad influences on her", Maya adds. She's right, there's no way my parents will let me hang around them as much if they think any one of them had a pregnancy scare.

"You know what, I'm just going to tell them the truth.". At this point, I have no other choice than, to be honest.

"Are you sure you want to do that?", Aphina asks.