Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio

(The Narration about this chapter beginnings are in the video above)

My character profile is
Pantheon:

Age: eternal child personality 10
Dark persona 20000

Home universe: star wars canon and legends combined.

Powers: the force and can learn the abilities that come with it.

Weakness: chronically physically fragile, when fighting for too long or hard he gets serious internal bleeding.

Curse: Eternal dying curse, all his bones are shards forcefully held together by the curse.

He is 3 feet tall. His dark persona is apathetic personality mostly and will not show his child personality currently due to him fearful of showing weakness.

His child personality is chronically paranoid.

Yoda's POV

When I landed on world I stayed careful to not fall to the dark side.

I fought Sith created abomination's as I traversed the ancient tombs and ruins.

Yoda: (Tainted in the dark side, this world is.) *I thought*

I camped near the Sith academy ruins, as I then cleaned my lightsaber and started cooking some food.

I suddenly felt a strong force signature in Revans tomb.

I started to pack up and head in that direction, after two hours I came upon what looked like a casket with the eternal throne symbol upon it.

I hesitated to open it, but the force beckoned me to take a close look.

So I looked inside and what I found was living force nexus in both sides of the force.

The child was human looking and was overwhelming in the force.

I opened the casket and picked him up.

I looked back in the casket and it said to teach in both sides of the force to this child or there will be catastrophe.

I then felt the force signature become invisible on the child. I heard a faint voice say his name is Pantheon.

Once I brought pantheon back from the tomb I told my pilot that were leaving.

Palpatine's POV Naboo

Palpatine: What was that disturbance? *He ponders in thought*

Palpatine then foresees some of the things Pantheon will do.

Palpatine: He is going to be a thorn in my grand plan. I feel I made a mistake killing my master to soon. *He says regretting not getting the knowledge of immortality before killing his master*

*Flashback a few months earlier*

Darth Plagueis: Congratulations my apprentice, for getting so far in your political career.

Darth Sidious: Thank you, master. We should have a toast to celebrate. *He says with a smile*

Darth Plagueis: Of course. *He then downs some alcohol getting slightly drunk*

Darth Sidious: Go on. Enjoy yourself. *He says with a smile* (Go ahead and drink it will make it easier to kill you, master) *He thought sinisterly*

Darth Plagueis: Oh I will. *He then starts to chug a liter of alcohol full of trust in his apprentice*

Darth Sidious's smile turns more sinister and sadistic watching his master drink.

Darth Plagueis: M-y apprentice? A-re you going to drink? *He asks half-drunk*