Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force

Pantheon POV Noire's Bedroom

Black Heart is comforting Pantheon in his pain.

Pantheon: Noire, I am starting to use my poker face... The babies will hear me if I don't do this. I have to deal with my lungs pain right now... Auuuuh! Uuuuuuh! *He stops crying*

Black Heart: Pantheon? Are you okay? (Please be alright, please!) *She hugs him more firmly*

Pantheon: No I am not Noire, Sadly remember I have to deal with the pain.

Black Heart: Why do you have too?! Can't you just fix it yourself?! (Come on please!)

Pantheon: If I try to fix it myself, I will not be able to breathe. Because I have only rudimentary knowledge on cybernetics. I will suffocate if I try. *Bitter smile*

Black Heart: What other parts of you are mechanical? (Are you half machine?) *Sad tone*

Pantheon: Only my lungs need machines to survive but my other organs barely function on their own. *Sighs*

Black Heart: You are permanently close to death. *She cuddles Pantheon gently and comfortingly*

Black Heart: Don't worry Pantheon we are here, entrust your safety to us. *She cooed* (Let us care for you fully Pantheon)

Pantheon: But you now have to care for children and I am a burden if you care for me like this.

Black Heart: *Sad sigh* You are not a burden Pantheon. You have done too much in your life and saved so many.

Black Heart: You took care of so many on your world of Atraken and saved them from war. *She tears up*

Black Heart: You sacrificed yourself for us multiple times. You saved our dimension from being enslaved and slaughtered by the Empire. *She picks up Pantheon into the air and into her level*

Black Heart: You have done all of this while suffering untold amounts, and here in our dimension with your curse. *She looks at him with gratefulness and guilt*

Black Heart: You have done enough Pantheon. You suffered so much to protect this world. Please trust us with everything and your well being, Please I hate seeing you suffer! *Pleading tone and crying*

Black Heart then hugs Pantheon into her chest while rubbing his back.

Black Heart: P...Please Pantheon trust us. Let us in, let me in... (Please trust me...)

Black Heart then loosens her grip so Pantheon can speak.

Pantheon: ...I can't...Noire I am sorry... I am still full of fear... *Traumatic thoughts from all the betrayals when he gave full trust to someone*

Black Heart: *Sad Sigh* Pantheon, its going to be okay. *She cuddles him more and kisses his forehead*

Black Heart: (I will do whatever it takes to earn your trust Pantheon, I want to know the real you not just this Dark persona you use.)

Pantheon: Huh?

Black Heart: Just relax Pantheon let me spoil you. *She sits back down and lays the back of Pantheons head into her chest*

Pantheon: Um Noire? (I can show her a little about me right now)

Black Heart: Yes Pantheon? *Looking at him with a doting gaze*

Pantheon: Can I show you a little about my past?

Black Heart: Sure Pantheon. What would you like to show me. *Doting Tone and cuddling him in her arms*

Pantheon: I would like to show the history of my universe.

Black Heart: History? Like in the events?