[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune

Second Day Pantheon POV

Nepgear: Pantheon, it's time to wake up. *She says softly*

Pantheon: Are you sure Nepgear? I still feel very tired right now. *Sleepy Tone*

Nepgear: Yes it is Pantheon, now lets get up. Its Neptune's turn to spend time with you.

Pantheon: Okay I will get up.

Nepgear gets out of bed, picks up Pantheon gently and walks to Neptune's bedroom.

Pantheon knocks on the door.

Neptune: I am up Mini-Histy! *She walks to the door and opens it* Wait your not Mini-Histy.

Pantheon: Good morning Neptune.

Nepgear: Good morning Neptune, how did you sleep?

Neptune: I had I nightmare, sadly.

Nepgear: What happened in your nightmare?!

Neptune: I saw in my nightmare that Emperor Palpatine tortured Panthy with force lightning and we all were powerless to stop him. *Saddened Tone*

Nepgear: Oh no! Don't worry we wont let that happen to Pantheon, ever!

Pantheon: Lets hope Emperor Palpatine doesn't actually come here.

Nepgear: Yes lets hope so.

Neptune: Well enough about that. Why did you come early in the morning Nep Jr.?

Nepgear: I brought Pantheon so you can have your turn to spend time with him.

Neptune: Oh okay, can you hand Panthy over to me?

Nepgear: Sure Neptune I can. *She hands Pantheon over to Neptune*

Neptune: Hello Panthy. How are you? *She cuddles Pantheon into herself gently*

Pantheon: I guess I am fine, and you Neptune?

Neptune: I am doing fantastic Panthy! I want to play games with you today!

Pantheon: Games? You mean video games?

Neptune: Yes I want to play games with you Panthy.

Pantheon: Okay so what game would you want to play Neptune?

Neptune: I want to play Pacman Panthy.

Pantheon: Okay if that is what you want.

Neptune: But first I want to feed you. *She chuckles and transforms*

Pantheon: Um you don't need to feed me... *His face turns a slight shade of red*

Purple Heart: Why not my prince? I want to spoil you. *She says dotingly*

Pantheon: Maybe this can be done only once a week, right? *He says nervously*

Purple Heart: Maybe once a week per person my prince.

Pantheon: Wait so I will be fed everyday by a different person?! *He says as his face turns even redder*

Purple Heart: That is right my prince. Now its my turn to feed you.~

Pantheon tries to break free from Purple Hearts grip but his weak body doesn't allow him to even budge Purple Hearts grip.

Pantheon: Fine you can feed me. *He sighs*

Purple Heart: That's good now I will feed you my pudding. *Doting Tone*

Pantheon: Huh? Why? I thought you would only feed your pudding to me only once. Because you don't like to share your pudding.