[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia

Third Day Pantheon POV

Pantheon wakes up but all he sees is darkness.

Pantheon: *Muffled Speaking* (Is Neptune awake, or should I go back to sleep?)

Pantheon ponders a bit, and then clings to Purple Heart snuggling into her.

Purple Heart: *She wakes up* Hmm?~ My prince, do you want to be snuggled?~

Pantheon: *Muffled Speaking*

Purple Heart: Oh, you cant respond. Don't worry I will loosen my hold on you. *She lessens her grip on Pantheon, just enough for him to speak*

Pantheon: Neptune, good morning.

Purple Heart: Good morning, now back to my question. Would you like me, to snuggle you into me?~ *She starts to rub his head gently*

Pantheon: Maybe next week as I will be visiting everyone and spending time with them.

Purple Heart: Alright if that must happen, then so be it.

Pantheon: Who will I be spending time with next, Neptune?

Purple Heart: You will be spending time with Plutie today my prince. *She continues to gently rub Pantheons head while holding him close*

Pantheon: Okay, should we get going to her room?

Purple Heart: Sure, why not? *She starts to fly while holding Pantheon in her arms, heading for the door*

Pantheon: I wonder what Plutia wants to do, today.

Purple Heart: It depends, you will see soon though. *She opens the door and fly's to Plutia's room*

Pantheon: Should I knock?

Purple Heart: I will my prince. Plutie, are you awake? *She knocks on Plutia's door four times*

Plutia: I am coming, Neppy... *She starts walk to the door from in her room*

Pantheon: Hmm.

Plutia opens the door from inside and looks at Pantheon and Purple Heart outside the doorway.

Plutia: Is it my turn to spend time with Panthy...? Neppy...?

Purple Heart: Yes it is Plutie, here I will hand him to you. *She hands Pantheon to Plutia very carefully*

Plutia: Aww... You are cute Panthy... *She presses Pantheons face against hers softly*

Pantheon: I am not cute. There is no way I am.

Plutia: But you are... Panthy...

Purple Heart: Plutie, you should take Pantheon inside, and close your door.

Plutia: Okay I can do that Neppy... Bye...!

Pantheon: Goodbye Neptune.

Purple Heart: Goodbye Plutie. Goodbye my prince. *She leaves*

Plutia closes the door and starts to cuddle Pantheon gently.

Plutia: Panthy... Can I make a plushie of you...?

Pantheon: What is a plushie?

Plutia: A plushie is a stuffed animal that is of a certain person or thing...

Pantheon: Oh, okay. Why do you want to do that, Plutia?

Plutia: I make a plushie of all my friends...

Pantheon: Oh I see, if you want to that is up to you.

Plutia: But first I want to nap with you while I am in normal form... *She walks to the bed, lays down with Pantheon and brings his head to her chest*