Debt?

Pantheon POV

Darkness surrounds me and the void is in all directions.

Pantheon: Hello? Where am I, was I dead from using to much power?

Revan: No you are not, but you may be excited or dislike what I will tell you from a certain point of view.

Pantheon: Please tell me Master.

Revan: First is you have only five percent of your force power energy left.

Revan: Also you acquired a Sith mask in the rush out of the Jedi temple that has a Sith lord resting in it.

Revan: But before purging it I recommend you see if the Sith lord will be willing to bind themselves to you.

Revan: Also you are cursed permanently your body is permanently in a dying state. All your bones are broken and are forced together by your curse.

???: Hello young Force Nexus, I mean you no harm. I merely want to bind myself to you and help you on your journey. I heard your conversation.

???:My name is Darth Momin I am an Artist and Engineer who serves the dark side of the force.

Darth Momin: Since you are a child of the force I want to work for you but I that will happen in due time. What is your name, Force child?

Pantheon: I am Pantheon so what is your other reason, you want to bind yourself to me?

Darth Momin: Because I cant survive without the force since you are the only one with force energy in this Universe that is sustainable, that's my only option.

Darth Momin: In return I will create weapons or other items you need in this universe. But please get materials first so I can build the items with them.

Darth Momin: The laws of physics sure are different, here I see a message (are you sure you want to bind yourself to Pantheon?)

Revan: Your about to wake up so hide your emotions. since you were carried back.

Pantheon POV Awake

Pantheon takes off his armor.

As I wake up I hear conversation. I find out their names by overhearing them. I just quietly listen. Once I hear a about CPU I get curious.

Pantheon: What's a CPU?

Neptune: Oh your up. My names Neptune what's yours?

Pantheon: I am Pantheon, wait your the girl that passed by my Dreadnaught in the sky.

Neptune: A Dread what?

Pantheon: A dreadnought it's a ten kilometer long capital ship in space. What planet am I on!

Noire: Planet?

Pantheon: Yes a planet, haven't you heard of the Clone wars?

Plutia: What's the clone wars?

Pantheon: ...(I shouldn't have opened my mouth.) Wait I'm sorry but I can't tell you most things. I will repay the favor for you taking care of me and then I will go into exile.

Pantheon: I can't form attachments, as it goes against the Jedi code. I will repay you all in money for medical costs and time threefold base price.

Plutia: Wait you don't have to repay us...

Noire: That is correct CPU's help those in need.

Neptune: Were just glad you are alright

Pantheon: I firmly disagree that helping others without a ulterior motives or dual purpose doesn't exist no matter the world.

Plutia: But its true we do it with kindness.

Noire: Why do you say that Pantheon?

Pantheon: Before I tell anything else about me Plutia are you a powerful being in this place?

Plutia: Yes why?

Pantheon: Then I'm sorry but being in the presence of a powerful being is dangerous for me.

Noire: Wait why is that the case.

Pantheon: I will send you the money I owe and after that you will never hear from me again.

Neptune: Please don't leave.

Pantheon: (Tries to run but falls over and a bone cracking sound is heard) I pull a cane out of the holocron. Then I start walking with the cane toward the exit.

Noire: Why are you leaving your in no shape to move!

Neptune: Please stay Pantheon!

Pantheon: I'm going to make money and pay the amount I owe.

Noire: You mean the guild?

Pantheon: What do you mean by guild?

Noire: That's the place where you take quests and once you finish them you will get money.

Pantheon: Is that so? I will fight with you until I can pay back my debt.

Plutia: But we want you to stay.

Pantheon: Fine for now until my debt is paid. I continue to hear there conversation until.

Plutia: You two really are arguing... I don't liiiike that... If you don't start playing nice, I might get angryyy

Neptune: M-My spine just froze!

Noire: Oh, crap! W-We wont fight, okay? We won't...so...calm down, please? Hurry up and apologize!

Neptune: Y-Yeah. We're...uhh, sorry.

Plutia: Oh, okay. Hehehe... That's muuuuch better...

Pantheon: I feel darkness. (More conversation drama passes)

Neptune: Aw c'mon, what're the chocolate sage things? Tell me, tell me!

Noire: Pipe down. I'm not obligated to tell you anything.

Neptune: Boo! Why're you being such a mean bean machine?

Noire: What! Don't call me that!

Plutia: Are you two going to start fighting after all...?

Noire: N-Nope! We have no intention of fighting at all, isn't that right?

Neptune: R-Right! We're friends forever.

Plutia: Ooh, how sweet, hehehe... I guess I misunderstood.

Pantheon: (Runs to the door and ignites lightsaber and gets into Soresu stance.) I sense darkness within you, I now know it is dangerous to stay here.

Plutia: I wont hurt you I promise, please stay.

Pantheon Turns off lightsaber and starts to shiver and cough blood.

Pantheon: Hack! Hack! Hack! HACK!!!!!

Blood spills out of my mouth at a steady pace and I finally pass out from blood loss.

Plutia Hurries and picks up Pantheon and takes him to a bed and hugs him closely.

Plutia: I'm sorry Pantheon but I cant let you go you are crippled, and I worry for your life. We will take care of you, please let us help you.

Noire: Oh my goodness! He's that injured!

Neptune: Please don't die!!