Battle of Jabiim

Pantheon POV

I picked up my holoprojector and saw that Commander Skywalker was requesting me to answer, so I answered.

Anakin Skywalker's POV

Anakin Skywalker: General Pantheon I request reinforcements from you. My forces need to retreat.

Anakin Skywalker: We are currently in the southern hemisphere. Our losses are twenty seven Jedi and ten thousand clones.

Anakin Skywalker: We are leaving the Jabiimi loyalists to fight there war. I repeat my forces need to retreat.

Pantheon POV

I looked at Anakin Skywalker with Disgust at his actions.

So I landed on the planet to help the loyalists and give them a choice, relocate to another republic world or join my secret base on Atraken that is what choices I give them.

I told them that my base is not part of the republic so they wont have to see those who abandoned them.

I also told them once my base has served its purpose it will belong to them, as part of the offer.

In the end they happily joined my cause. I told them to leave me on the planet so they parted towards my secret base.

After I saw my ship go into hyperspace I started trashing separatist assets so they cant use it, and also my scavenging ships can bring all the wreckage to Atraken.

I ripped down separatist capital ships from orbit adding to my scavenging ships haul.

I trashed the droid presence on the planet to make the separatist's take catastrophic losses.

All of their ships in orbit I ripped out of the sky. Making nobody win the battle of Jabiim.

I then waited until my scavenging ships arrived they get paid by the amount of parts they transport to Atraken.

The favor from Jabba makes it so I don't pay the cost for transport for the entirety of the war.

I then board on of the scavenging ships and I realize that the fleet is massive.

Well the Hutt's were around for twenty seven thousand years so it makes since they never lost their military.

While they were taking everything from the battle I went to my quarters and opened Revans Sith Holocron.

Revan: What is it my apprentice? I sense the force is stronger in you, but is imbalanced.

Revan: The war must be pushing you towards the dark side.

Revan: Luckily for you are a balanced force nexus, making it impossible for you to be consumed by the darkside of the force.

Revan: You also have eternal youth do to you being a force entity.

Revan: But you stopped growing at Master Yoda's height also you have stopped aging so it is impossible for you go through puberty.

Revan: I envy your kind of existence where you can only die by outside factors except for sickness and age. How are you're contingency plans going my apprentice?

Pantheon: They are going as planned I have the help from the Hutt council to get all the wreckage from battles across the galaxy.

Pantheon: I don't have to pay a single credit, and it will last till the end of the war.

Revan: How did you do it my apprentice? I could never do such a feat, The Hutt's during the old republic stayed out of the factions affairs.

Revan: Their money grubbing hands never gave discount's not one credit less than the amount.

Pantheon: I stopped the Separatist's from killing the Hutt council on Nal Hutta and got rid of the Sith acolytes that were parasitizing their profits.

Pantheon: That is why they are doing it I stopped the Hutt spaces collapse.

Pantheon: They are also give me fifty percent discounts on all their products until the end of the war.

Pantheon: Last but not least I cant be put on the bounty list so basically they are covering me in many ways until the end of the war.

Revan: I have no words on how to describe how shocked I am on how you did those feats. Just how cunning are you?

Pantheon: Enough for my purposes. First I go to battlefields the republic loses then I annihilate The separatists assets.

Pantheon: Basically I clean the stains on the republic record and transport the stains to the Separatists record.

Pantheon: Then I take both sides assets that were lost in battle and my scavenging ships transport them to Atraken for rebuilding.

Pantheon: Atraken is rich in doonium and the ships can be rebuilt with it.

Pantheon: I also recruit the people that were betrayed by the republic and let them live on Atraken in my shipyards which is habitable.

Pantheon: The shipyards will belong to them once all the ships are rebuilt and go to a designated coordinates.

Revan: Indeed your plans don't hurt anyone since all who are betrayed get to live on Atraken in the habitable shipyards.

Pantheon: That's the plan.

Six months Later

I was revising my plans and coming back from a campaign on Mygeeto when another transmission came through it was General Roblio Darte.