CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste

Pantheon POV Bandicrash

Neptune: Golly, I sure do wonder what the Blanc of this world is like.

Pantheon: I don't know who Blanc is at all.

Neptune: You will know eventually, Panthy.

Pantheon: I guess if the force wills it then, it shall be.

Plutia: You look soooo excited, Neppy... What kind of girl do you know her to be?

Neptune: Uh, she's quiet, smart, and calm. If left alone, she could read books for the rest of forever.

Pantheon: (Scholler?)

Noire: So she's everything you're not.

Neptune: Hahaha, yeah I guess. But when we hang out together, we're pretty good pals. Oh! And if I act silly, she's great at making blunt comebacks!

Plutia: Wow, fuuuuun!

Noire: I see. So what does that mean? Are you better friends with her than the me in your world?

Neptune: Now that's a toughie. I mean, Noire is Noire, so... Wait... Are you jealous, by chance?

Noire: What?! D-Don't flatter yourself! Who would be jealous of that?!

Pantheon: *Sweat drops*

Neptune: Aww, don't worry about it! I heart you plenty, Noire!

Noire: You've got it all wrong! A-And now you're saying you "Heart" me? That's not...

Pantheon: (Heart you???)

Plutia: Oh someone else is here... Is that Blanny?

Pantheon: (Why so many nicknames?!)

Noire: Whew, nice timing... Where is she?

Neptune: Boo, things were just gettin' good! But okay. Where's Blanc?

Neptune: Oh, yep, that's totally her! But... Ack! Plutie, Panthy stay away from her when she's HDD'ed up!

Plutia: Huuuh?

Pantheon: ...????

Noire: Hmph. She's serious, isn't she? If its a fight she wants, then... *Noire Transforms*

Black Heart: ...I need to activate HDD, too!

Plutia: Aww, wait for us... Neppy, Panthy, we should go, too...

Neptune: No way! Blanc's usually nice and quiet, but when she's pissed, she's crazy terrifying! And when you toss HDD into the mix...

Pantheon: Can't beat Plutia in HDD ever.

Plutia: I will never harm you Panthy.

Plutia: When she transforms...?

Neptune: It's like all her emotions are replaced with berserk-ness!

Pantheon: So she is influenced by the dark side?

Neptune: No Panthy.

White Heart: Dammit! How long do those idiots intend to keep me waiting?! ...I guess I've calmed down a bit thanks to that. I rushed over here, but what the hell am I going to do?

White Heart: I can't actually use force and beat her to a pulp can I...?

White Heart: Ugh! Why do I gotta think so hard?! Its all because of that stupid CPU of Lastation...!

White Heart: Maybe I'll just go home. If I leave before we meet, I can make up all the excuses I want.

Black Heart: Sorry for the wait. Here I am!