More CPUs and Promises Kept.

Palpatine's POV Coruscant

Palpatine: Hello Durge I have a bounty if you are interested.

Durge: What bounty that requires my services.

Palpatine: The legendary Jedi General Pantheon the Hero of Geonosis, I will pay you 1 billion imperial credits for him dead and 100 billion for the Jedi archives he has.

Durge: Indeed he was banned from being a bounty during the clone wars
By the Hutt Council, I really wanted to fight him as he won against General Grievous on Hypori.

Durge: Our battle will be Legendary, for almost 2 Thousand Years I have waited for such a Bounty. Palpatine I will take this bounty.

Palpatine: Hahahaha! Pantheon your time is limited. That portal you opened now opens at random locations. So I will send you there Durge.
Palpatine Cackles evily as Durge gets sent.

Durge boards his ancient sith Harrower Dreadnought a relic from the new sith wars and goes into the portal.

Durge: Pantheon You will be Killed by me.

Ultradimension Durge POV

Durges Harrower Dreadnought from hyperspace and flys nearby the Seven Sages outpost.

Durge: Droid hack Into there Information web.

Sith War Droid: There is a man who matches Pantheons face in the guild database, but the organization of The Seven Sages will be most useful to you in finding and killing him.

Durge: Well be working with the Seven Sages for the foreseeable future.

Durge lands his Dreadnaught in the forest hidden and flies his landing craft to the nearest living thing.

???: Rat why are you complaining so much?

???: I am one of the Sages as well why should I be carrying your luggage, chu.

???: What's that coming our way?

Durge lands his fighter and he towers over the two individuals.

Durge: Where are the Seven Sages? I come to work in partnership as I am looking for someone with a bounty on their head. I will help you with your goals and in return you will help me kill Pantheon.

???: Show how strong you are when we look for CPU memories and then we'll talk about cooperation.

Durge: Alright I will follow you then. I have a lightsaber and I will kill him with it.

Pantheon POV Zeca ruins

Noire: I told you not to follow me.

Plutia: But, but, but... Neppy ran off, so I thought I'd run off, too...

Neptune: No way I'll let you become a CPU on your own. You're one gajillion years too young to pull a fast one on me!

Noire: I don't mind you coming along, but Plutia walks so slow and wanders down random paths... And I get to carry Pantheon.

Plutia: I promise not to that today... I'll walk suuuuper fast... And okay.

Plutia Reluctantly puts down a sleeping Pantheon

Neptune: Ignoring my big speech, eh? If that's how it's gonna be, then I'll go on ahead of you!

Noire carefully picks up a sleeping Pantheon.

Noire: Oh, okay. Good luck. Oh he is so cute when sleeping.

Plutia: Be caaaaarefuuuul

Neptune: H-Huh? You won't try to stop me? I'm the type of go-getter who really will go if I get going!