Battle of Atraken

Pantheon's POV

I am leaving to the Rolion sector from Coruscant I have a plan to put my destiny in my own hands.

First I am going to ask the republic for a world of my choice, that being Atraken.

I then will order my handpicked troops to collect the wreckage, my troops are not clones, I refused to have them as my soldiers.

I hired my troops from hut-space due to Jabba owing me some favors from my missions from the Jedi order to hunt Sith acolytes in their territory and saving the Hutt council from being killed on Nal Hutta

Jabba's favor I asked for was to have scavenging ships grab wreckage from across the galaxy starting with Geonosis.

I didn't want them to miss anything from any battlefield wreckage.

I will give coordinates to Atraken once I get permission from the senate, I know they wont be stingy, due to they would have lost a lot more troops without my intervention.

I will ask for secrecy so only I know my secret planet base will be. Also I will get my hired scavenging ships to get both sides of the wars wreckage.

We are now in hyperspace, I am looking at the strategy of the campaign.

Pantheon: So will we be attacking the droid camps in the front?

Major Nick Rostu: Yes General Pantheon, we will have a great victory!

Pantheon: Interesting, are you sure attacking headfirst is a good idea?

Major Nick Rostu: Yes General Pantheon, we will be able to slow down the CIS's war effort if we drive them of world. Then we can boost the republic's as well.

Pantheon: We shall see when the battle ends.

So we entered the atmosphere and as soon as we got halfway to the ground the anti ship cannons started firing at us.

I used the force to grab and force throw the anti ship missiles back at them, for twenty minutes I redirected the anti ship missiles back at the cannons.

We then landed on the surface, I looked and saw hidden sniper droids in the hills so I force pulled two of my purple lightsabers into my hands.

Major Rick Rostu: Look out there are snipers!

So I used form four Ataru to jump and flip my small body redirecting baster bolt's to harmless areas.

I then used the force to jump, spin and defect blaster bolt's heading my way as I rush to the hidden sniper positions.

I was like a blur as I jumped and flip with efficiency.

After ten minutes I trashed the droid snipers, I was about to order the troops to go further but I felt a disturbance in the force.

I lifted my lightsabers above my back and blocked a red blade, I then forced pushed my assailant back.

Pantheon: Who are you? *I asked the darksider*

Mysterious darksider: I am a dark Jedi under orders from Dooku to kill you.

I readied my blades and pointed them at the dark Jedi.

Pantheon: So be it.

I started by jumping up and doing a flip in the air I then threw my two lightsabers at him, he deflected them with his red saber I called my lightsabers back to me.

Then I started doing strike after strike in quick succession towards him as he was using Soresu to block my strikes.

I continued to twirl my lightsabers one clockwise and one counterclockwise as I was like a spinning blur as I dueled him.

I used the darkside as I levitated my two lightsabers and shot a torrent of force lightning at him.

He also shot force lightning at me we both were doing a battle between force lightning.

After two minutes I got bored and force pulled him to me, then I beheaded him with my twin lightsabers.

Pantheon: Major clean up, we are done. I will be leaving to another battlefield can you win without my interference?

Major Nick Rostu: Yes general we will, good luck on your next mission.

Pantheon: Thank you let's hope this war is a clean war.

I left the planet and entered hyperspace on my ship.

I went on other campaigns for ten months without medical attention, on over a hundred battlefields.

Little did I know this battle would render Atraken uninhabitable and kill ninety percent of the civilian population.

I was getting ready my plans for my personal secret armada of droid capital ships, when I got a call from Commander Skywalker.