Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.

Pantheon POV

Pantheon wakes up but sees nothing but darkness.

Pantheon: *Muffled Speaking*

Purple Heart: Aww your awake huh?

Purple Heart lets go of Pantheon and looks at him with a caring gaze.

Pantheon: I need to go for a few years into exile.(I need to go to complete my contingency plans.)

Purple Heart: Why do you need to go? What will you be doing while in your exile?

Pantheon: I will be mourning for my order and getting stronger.(I need to prepare for the worst.)

Purple Heart: But don't you need a place to stay? Will you be alright in the wilderness?

Pantheon: Yes I will as I have things I need to do.

Purple Heart: When will you be leaving Pantheon?

Pantheon: I will be leaving today and I will be heading into dangerous territory.

Purple Heart: Lets go find Plutia and then we will say goodbye to you.

Pantheon and Purple Heart head to the living room.

Pantheon: Plutia I'm about to leave for a few years, and I will be mourning for my order.

Plutia: How will you survive in the wilderness? How can you be safe without our protection?

Pantheon: I sense that me leaving is necessary as darkness looms closer I need to prepare.

Plutia: I'm going to miss you Panthy... Please come back as soon as you can...

Pantheon: I will if I can, as I am having issues I need to deal with.

Purple Heart: Lets have a goodbye hug then.

Purple Heart transforms back and then the CPU's pick up Pantheon together and hold him as Pantheon try's to hug to the best of his ability.

Pantheon: I will come back although I cant promise I will be back in one piece.(I have to many enemies for that to be possible.)

Plutia: Please be safe Panthy... *She tears up*

Neptune: Please don't die we want to be able to protect you please. *Begging tone with tears*

Pantheon: I cant promise anything I'm sorry, as I am not powerful enough to promise anything and I never will be but the darkness that is coming is to dangerous to leave be.

Neptune: Goodbye Panthy.

Plutia: Panthy please be safe...

Pantheon: Alright I am now heading out goodbye. *He waves them goodbye*

Pantheon leaves Planeptune and heads to the crashed capital ship zones direction while using his cane.

Pantheon: Ugh back on my own for the next two to three years well time to put my armor on and to help me move closer to my prime.

Pantheon puts his armor and mask on covering his entire body he sets it to airtight and then sets his armor to send seventy two hooks into his back held onto by chains and three hooks connect into every shattered vertebrae across his spine and they cause excruciating pain.

Pantheon: Ugh first part done... *Groan in pain*

Pantheon then sets the next phase of his armor which the hooks dig themselves all the way into the shattered vertebrae which causes even more pain and Pantheon just deals with it as the hooks deeply imbed themselves into his spine.