Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve

Emperor Palpatine POV Geonosis Orbit

Palpatine is sitting in his chair while looking at the beginnings of the death star 3 months after the clone wars.

Emperor Palpatine: Vader I need you to go find send two inquisitors after Jedi General Pantheon if Durge fails.

Darth Vader: It will be done my master, Why don't you send me after him?

Emperor Palpatine: Why do you think?! You are too new to your suit you will be killed. No matter how weak Jedi General Pantheon is.

Darth Vader: I understand my master. I will prepare the inquisitors in case. *He leaves the room*

Emperor Palpatine: Grand Moff Tarkin I need you two prepare two star destroyers in case invasion is required.

Grand Moff Tarkin: I will start immediately Emperor. *Bows and leaves*

Emperor Palpatine: Now to call Durge and see why Pantheons head is not on my desk!

Emperor Palpatine pulls out a holoprojector and contacts Durge. Then a figure of Durge appears on the Holoprojector.

Durge: What is it my lord? Do you have any orders?

Emperor Palpatine: I do, I want you to mobilize all your forces and kill Pantheon immediately!

Durge: Why my lord isn't he just a bounty? Why hurry and kill him now?

Emperor Palpatine: I sense a disturbance in the force, he is getting more allies and soon it will become more troublesome to kill him.

Durge: I will need to contact the Seven Sages sir to have a meeting with them on this matter.

Emperor Palpatine: No, you will do it immediately! I want his head today!

Durge: Will you pay for all the damages he causes? I wont do it otherwise.

Emperor Palpatine: I will pay it double of the amount now begin Durge.

Durge: As you wish my lord. I will mobilize every asset I have with me. *Cuts connection*

Emperor Palpatine: Hahahaha Pantheon you will be dead and a trophy on my desk.

Neptune POV Planeptune Basilicom

Both: We're hoooome!

Histoire: What? Home already? That was too fast... a-ha! You two did not wander off to play instead of going over to Lastation, did you?

Histoire: Wait where's Pantheon? Shouldn't he be with you?

Plutia: Panthy wanted to stay longer... Is that a problem?

Histoire: No it's fine. He should be retired anyway.

Neptune: There's no way we'd do something like that, goofy!

Plutia: Neppy's right... We got a reeeeal useful lecture from Noire...

Histoire: ...Did you, now?

Neptune: Whoa, you're that suspicious of us? Where's the trust?

Histoire: Neither of you have done anything to make me feel comfortable trusting you.

Neptune: Baww, she's still Pissty. It's a real bummer when you're able to tick off folks who are normally nice.

Plutia: Ummmmmmm We heard about something good...

Histoire: Something good? What is it?

Plutia: Hehehe... Well...