[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.

First Day Pantheon POV

Pantheon wakes up but cant see anything.

Pantheon: *Muffled Speaking*

Purple Heart: Hmm? Your awake my prince. *She loosens her hold on Pantheon just enough to let him speak*

Pantheon: I am and good morning Neptune. *Tired Tone*

Purple Heart: Oh good morning my prince. *She says dotingly and her eyes have hearts in them*

Pantheon: So can I go and do a quest? I want to get some more credits. (I need to get stronger so I can have my vengeance)

Purple Heart: No you cant my prince. This week you will be spending time with each of us a day each.

Pantheon: Is that so? If that is the case who will I spend time with first?

Purple Heart: Oh you will spend time with Nep Jr. first Pantheon.

Pantheon: Oh alright what are her hobbies? Is there anything she likes to do that wont need me to do intensive activities?

Purple Heart: Hmm... She likes to tinker with machines and to learn about them.

Pantheon: Oh okay, I will bring out droid parts and teach her how to make a droid.

Purple Heart: If that is what you want, then go ahead.

Pantheon: Okay so where is she?

Purple Heart: She is coming I hope.

Nepgear comes into the living room.

Nepgear: Hello Neptune! Hi Pantheon!

Pantheon: Hello Nepgear.

Purple Heart: Good morning Nep Jr. I will hand Pantheon over to you. *She gets up and fly's to Nepgear and hands Pantheon to her*

Nepgear: Alright. *She holds Pantheon in her arms gently*

Pantheon: Goodbye Neptune.

Purple Heart: Goodbye my prince. Nep Jr. I suggest you bring Pantheon to your room.

Nepgear: Okay I will. *She walks to her bedroom opens the door and heads inside and closes the door after*

Pantheon: Nepgear, would you like to tinker with droids? I heard you like robots, is that correct?

Nepgear: Yes I love robots! Are droids robots?

Pantheon: They are a kind of robot, yes. There are many types, but I will show you a droideka today.

Nepgear: I cant wait! Where will you get it? *Excited Tone*

Pantheon: From my pocket dimension. *Pantheon pulls a droideka out of his pocket dimension*

Nepgear: That's a droideka?! That looks so high tech!

Pantheon: This droid is for war as it has shields that are resistant to lightsabers. They also roll around to maneuver in the battlefield.

Nepgear: That's very powerful, can I keep this one? Please?!

Pantheon: Sure I can give this one to you, but I will give you a manual on how to fix it and maintain it.

Nepgear: Thank you Pantheon! *She squeezes Pantheon tightly in excitement*

Pantheon: Nep...Nepgear... You...a...are cru...crushing...m...me... *He says in agony*

Nepgear: Oh no! I'm sorry! *She loosens her hold on Pantheon to a gentle one*

Pantheon: Please don't do that again...

Nepgear: I wont Pantheon. I know you are fragile.

Pantheon: Alright go ahead and have fun tinkering with the droid.

Nepgear: Okay Pantheon it will be fun!

Nepgear puts Pantheon down and starts to tinker with the droideka.

Sixteen hours later at night.

Nepgear: That was a lot of fun Pantheon. Thank you.

Pantheon: Your welcome Nepgear.

Nepgear: Um Pantheon?

Pantheon: Yes Nepgear what is it? What do you want to ask me?

Nepgear: Can I hold you while you sleep too? I am a little jealous that I couldn't do that.

Pantheon: *Sigh* You can go ahead. You can pick me up.

Nepgear picks up Pantheon again and walks to her bed and lays down while holding Pantheon gently.

Nepgear: Are you comfortable Pantheon? (Please be yes!) *Nervous Tone*

Pantheon: Yes I am Nepgear. Thanks.

Nepgear: Your welcome Pantheon. *She cuddles Pantheon into her chest*

Pantheon: Huh? Are you sure you want to cuddle me?

Nepgear: I am sure Pantheon! Can you show me more droids tomorrow? *She starts to rub Pantheons back gently*

Pantheon: Tomorrow I will be heading out to visit someone else so sadly not then. Maybe some other time I can show you more droids.

Nepgear: Okay Pantheon I understand. Are you tired Pantheon? *Questioning Tone*

Pantheon: Yes I am Nepgear. *Sleepy Tone*

Nepgear: Why don't you go to sleep in my embrace then? *She says dotingly as she pulls Pantheon closer to her*

Pantheon: Okay if that is what you want then I will. *Sleepy Tone*

Nepgear: You know your cute, right? *Doting Tone*

Pantheon: Me? Cute? That's absurd. I am an old man mentally. *Sleepy Tone*

Nepgear: No matter what you are our cute Pantheon. *She says dotingly*

Pantheon: Alright, well I guess I should go to sleep then, goodnight Nepgear. *Sleepy Tone*

Pantheon falls asleep.

Nepgear: Goodnight Pantheon. *She pulls Pantheon as close as possible and rubs his back gently while looking at him sleeping peacefully*

Nepgear: You are safe with us Pantheon. *She whispers and then falls asleep*