CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Noire POV

Noire: Its time to go, everyone. *She puts down Pantheon and transforms*

Blanc: Alright, the sooner we do the sooner we can kick her shit eating grin of her face! *She transforms*

Neptune: Okay, okay. Blanc, calm down. *She transforms*

Plutia: Can you carry me Neppy, I feel tired still... *She says sleepily*

Purple Heart: *Sigh* Okay. Nepgear I can carry you next time okay?

Nepgear: Alright, go ahead Neptune.

Purple Heart: Thank you Nepgear, for understanding. *She then picks up Plutia and starts to fly out to the door*

Nepgear: Um Blanc, I'm still not a CPU can you carry me there?

White Heart: Sure, I can. *She picks up Nepgear and starts to fly out the door*

Black Heart: Pantheon its your turn.~ *She picks up Pantheon from the back and cuddles him as she starts to fly out to the door*

Pantheon: Okay. *He says as he rests in Noire's arms*

Black Heart: Pantheon would you like to sleep in my arms? *She says dotingly*

Pantheon: Yes I would Noire, why? *He says curious*

Black Heart: You should rest every time possible. I don't want your health getting any worse then it already is. *She says worried*

Black Heart: Don't worry I will watch over you. *She reassures him*

Pantheon: Okay, thank you Noire. *He lays back and goes to sleep*

Black Heart: Aww. Have a good nap, Pantheon. *She continues to fly off as she pulls the back of his head into her chest*

Two hours pass as the CPUs are nearing there destination.

Black Heart looks at the sleeping Pantheon smiling at his cuteness.

Black Heart: Pantheon its time to wake up.~ *She whispers to him in a soft voice to not scare him*

Pantheon: *He wakes up* Huh? Are we there? *He says in a sleepy voice*

Black Heart: We will be very soon. So how did you enjoy your nap? Were you comfy and warm? *She says worried about Pantheon*

Pantheon: I am, thank you Noire. *He says sleepily and grateful*

Black Heart: Your welcome Pantheon. *She says to him dotingly* Oh we are here. *She lands on the ground puts down Pantheon and transforms back*

White Heart and Purple Heart also land on the ground put down Nepgear and Plutia and both transform back.

Plutia: Um... Noire...?

Noire: Yes Plutia? What would you like to ask me?

Plutia: May I have a turn to, pick up Panthy now...?

Noire: Sure. *She picks up Pantheon and hands him to Plutia, as she wraps her arms behind Pantheon gently*

Plutia: Hi Panthy... How are you, today...? *She says as she cuddles Pantheon*

Pantheon: I'm doing fine Plutia, and you? *He says enjoying her cuddling him*

Plutia: I am doing great...! *She says happy as she rubs his head*

Noire: I am sorry to interrupt your conversation but we should be close.

Plutia: Okay... *She asks Neptune* Neppy, what are you thinking about...?