Battle of Parcellus Minor

Pantheons POV

I opened the holoprojector and let the transmission through.

Pantheon: General Roblio what is it?

General Roblio: Rendezvous with my forces on Parcellus Minor. Interfere if we lose the battle

General Roblio: We need you to be able to cover our escape if things go south. Then you can trash them like you always do.

Pantheon: That is correct its fun to trash droids. Also may the force be with you always.

So we then Rendezvous and jump into hyperspace to Parcellus Minor.

While we were traveling to Parcellus Minor I was revising my plans and contingency plans and how to get my next materials for my shipyard on Atraken.

Also for my new droid factory exclusively for commando droids and magna guards.

I also was planning contingencies for any unforeseen events. First I made new plans for a new armor out of Beskar(Mandalorian Iron).

Basically a suit that gives no motion problems and a mask similar to his masters that can lock on the suit from the inside, the suit leaves no openings and hooks in it.

I also made contingencies for Atraken after it finished serving its purpose.

I will put Atraken under the jurisdiction of The Hutt counsel so the Refugees of the war don't suffer a cruel fate incase I leave permanently.

I was interrupted by the sounds of battle from outside my ship I look outside and its a devastating defeat for the republic.

So I use the force to halt the separatists ships and I fire proton bombs into the engines of the separatists cruisers.

Pantheon: General Roblio retreat the battles over.

General Roblio: Yes sir. The casualties are catastrophic sir we lost one Acclimator class star destroyer and ninety percent of the clones.

Pantheon: ..

I destroy all the remaining fleeing separatists ships no survivors in a fit of rage with the force.

Pantheon: Sorry General you had to see that. Please evacuate and head away I have some things to do.

General Roblio: Alright General, everyone move out we are heading to Coruscant to recuperate.

Pantheon: I give the signal to the scavenging fleet and then jump into hyper space to head back to Coruscant.

Count Dooku POV

I am looking at a list of battles that the separatists should have won but ended with no assets remaining.

I am very frustrated why my Master put's up with this Padawan who is as strong as Mace Windu.

I then get a signal from my holoprojector. Its my Master Darth Sidious/Palpatine and he looks very, helpless?!

Count Dooku: Master what do we do? Our plans are deviating further and further away from its intended path.

Count Dooku: We must eliminate him no matter the cost! *As soon as I said that he snapped*

Darth Sidious: There is nothing we can do except hope he dies in the war!

Darth Sidious: He is protected by the Hutt's none of it is worth the hutts ire! The battles will have to be larger in order to have a chance of killing him.

Darth Sidious: That is all that could be done. Dooku you need to introduce our new General and strike fear into the Jedi with his performance.

Darth Sidious: Set up a trap at planet Hypori! Make sure the troops there are multiplied tenfold we need to snuff out Padawan Pantheon.

Darth Sidious: We are making a gamble to kill him if we fail he will find out that someone in the Republic wants to get rid of him and he will get suspicious.

Count Dooku: Yes Master it will be done.

Pantheon POV Six months later

I was looking at the Atraken ship yards though a holoprojector while leaving a campaign when I was assigned to go to the Hypori to attack a base of the separatists.