Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart

Durge POV Seven Sages Hideout

Durge: Hello Arfoire, how did it go? You almost took my kill.

Arfoire: Yes he was weak but then Three CPUs fought me together and defeated me.

Durge: CPUs were out of my expectations. I may have to find Pantheon alone to win.

Durge: Excuse me for a moment I have to contact my employer.

Durge goes out of the Seven Sages hideout and pulls out a holoprojector.

Durge: Emperor Palpatine I bring news about Jedi General Pantheon.

Emperor Palpatine: What is this news you bring? Speak!

Durge: This place has inhabitants that are ruled by so called "Goddesses". Three of the Goddesses are protecting Jedi General Pantheon they're names are called Purple Heart, Iris Heart, and Black Heart.

Emperor Palpatine: Do you have any good news? Durge?

Durge: Yes my Emperor, I have found a organization called the Seven Sages they may be useful to us.

Emperor Palpatine: Go on, Durge.

Durge: They already trust me and by proxy you and they await partnership in business.

Durge: They speak out against the existence of CPUs as well.

Emperor Palpatine: This is an opportunity we can not let pass. They are our lead to him. Proceed Durge.

Durge: Yes my Emperor. We will start collaboration with the Seven Sages.

Durge turns off the holoprojector and heads back into the Seven Sages Hideout.

Durge: My employer has said I can now start collaborating with your organization.

Arfoire: Alright, this ends the meeting.

Pantheon POV

Pantheon: *Tries to yawn but can't* *Muffled speaking* ?!?!

Iris Heart: *Wakes up* ~Good Morning my precious Pantheon, how did you sleep?~

Iris Heart then releases Pantheon's head from her chest.

Pantheon: So comfy. *relaxed face* *Half asleep*

Iris Heart: ~Aww if you like that so much, I can do that from now on.~ ~Would you like that?~

Pantheon: Ummm? *Wakes up fully* *Embarrassed Face*

Iris Heart: ~So cute.~ ~Well in any case I have you to myself today.~

Pantheon: What does that mean? *Innocent face*

Iris Heart: ~Aww so adorable, come here I will show you.~ *She beckons him to come to her*

Pantheon crawls back into Iris Hearts embrace.

Iris Heart then holds Pantheon protectively in her arms as she cuddles him.

Iris Heart: ~So Pantheon, have you ever been hugged before you came here?~

Pantheon: No I haven't I fought since infancy so I didn't, and I didn't trust anyone enough to touch me outside of medical reasons.

Iris Heart: ~I'm sorry Pantheon I know you shared your memories with us but there's just so much you faced I can't fathom the horrors you've been through in their entirety.~

Pantheon: All I ever knew was battle and Bacta Tank I didn't know much else, and pain knowing I couldn't save trillions of lives since I didn't get information until it was too late.