Recovery and Lightsaber Training

Plutia's POV Basilicom guest room

Iris Heart: Please be okay. (She caresses Pantheons face as he sleeps)

Purple Heart: Poor Pantheon, I hope he's alright.

Pantheon: *Ventilator lungs breathing*

Iris Heart: I'm going to take of Pantheons shirt and clothes and bathe him, Neptune do you want to join me?

Purple Heart: Sure I can help bathe Pantheon, but I worry about him and his health.

Iris Heart: Alright I will tell Histoire about this. I'll meet you at the bathroom.

Iris Heart walks into the living room and finds Histoire.

Histoire: What happened to him?! Why is he like that?! *She points at Pantheon*

Iris Heart looks at Pantheon and he looks different his as his eyes have a scar across each, and half of his body is scar tissue, Excluding his head and his scar tissue looks pale white.

Iris Heart then removes Pantheons shirt and gasps as his chest and abdomen are just scar tissue minus the bone shards and organs, he has almost no muscle or fat on his body just scar tissue.

Iris Heart: What else have you been hiding Pantheon? *Deeply worried tone*

Histoire: Just what have you been through Pantheon? *Shocked tone*

Iris Heart: Neptune and I are going to bathe Pantheon.

Histoire: Be careful he looks so frail and weak.

Iris Heart walks to the bathroom carrying Pantheon and takes off her heels and gloves and Purple Heart takes of her gloves and shoes. Then Purple Heart turns on the hot water and they both take off Pantheons clothes then they all get in the water.

Purple Heart: Oh my goodness! Pantheon what happened to you!?

Iris Heart: Neptune we'll ask him when he wakes up, but for now we need to clean him gently.

Purple Heart: Okay we will find out soon enough.

Purple heart starts by scrubbing Pantheons head and begins down while Iris Heart starts scrubbing Pantheons feet up. They both do this very carefully.

Iris Heart: Pantheon still is hiding dark secrets although I have no idea how many, he looked normal just twenty minutes ago.

Purple Heart: Why does he still keep things from us, the more we find out the more disturbed I get.

Iris Heart: He still has so much hidden even now, he still has trust issues.

Purple Heart: We will need to tell Noire about this when we next see her.

Iris Heart: Alright Neppy, lets finish this then wake Pantheon up.

Both CPUs finish scrubbing Pantheon and wash him off and they both dry him and clothe him.

Both CPUs dry themselves off and Purple Heart carries Pantheon to the living room.

Iris Heart: Pantheon please wake up.

Pantheon wakes up and looks at Iris Heart.

Pantheon: Yes what is it?

Purple Heart: Why is most of you Scar tissue?

Pantheon: ?!?!? Wait my force alchemy wore off.

Iris Heart: Force alchemy?

Pantheon: It can hide a persons true appearance, I did it to look healthy.