Histoire? Other Dimensions?

Plutia POV In The Morning
Iris Heart: ~Aww look at his peaceful sleeping face.~ ~I will definitely want to hold him again.~

Pantheon: *Yawns* In mind (Wait I need to return to my dark persona.)

Pantheons persona switches back to his dark persona. Pantheon try's to open his eyes but all he sees is darkness.

Pantheon: Muffle Speaking?!?!?

Iris Heart: ~My Pantheon is awake?~ ~I will let go now.~ *Iris Heart lets Pantheon go.*

Pantheon: Um? You saw me in my weak personality.

Iris Heart: ~Of course, you were and still are so cute.~

Pantheon: I can't show that side anymore and Your aura it changed? Why do I feel so safe?

Iris Heart: ~Yes, but only towards you.~ ~I will protect you that's why.~

Pantheon: We should get ready for the day. Do you guys want to fight Rancor's with me?

Iris Heart: ~Sure but I will not transform again until the time is right.~

Pantheon: Alright I guess you will untransform now right?

Iris Heart: ~Okay.~ *Iris Heart untransfoms*

Plutia: Lets go find Neppy and Noire.

Pantheon POV At the Guild

Pantheon: So want to fight some Rancor's? This quest I found has 3 Rancor's that need to be killed for 60000 credits.

Noire: We will also do this quest for Negative Sap.

Neptune: Boo I want to go home not quests.

Plutia: Fine but only if I get to carry Pantheon.

Pantheon: *Skeptical Gaze*

Plutia: What Panthy?

Pantheon: ?!?!? Did you just say Panthy?!

Neptune: Your name is to long so we will call you Panthy.

Noire: Just deal with it they will never change their minds.

Pantheon: *Sweat drops* Okayy then. Lets go to Otari Forest then.

Plutia picks up Pantheon.

Otari Forest

Pantheon: There are the Rancor's.

Noire: Wow they look tough.

Pantheon: Not really I fought them a lot in the past.

Pantheon; Plutia can you put me down?

Plutia: Fine but I'm picking you up after we do the quests.

Plutia reluctantly puts Pantheon down.

Pantheon: Lets just go.

Pantheon then cracks a tree trunk with the force and flings the trunk into a Rancor's face. [Stunned!] Pantheon then grips the Rancor with the force.

Pantheon: Hurry you three attack the Rancor!

Neptune runs to the Rancor and does a Cross Combination and the Rancor loses a tenth of its health.

Noire: Then rushes to the Rancor and does Lace Ribbons and the Rancor loses another tenth.

Plutia then does a seven combo move which stuns the Rancor again. Pantheon then loses his Hold on the Rancor and his stamina is at 9/10.

Pantheon: I guess while I'm at low level my stamina will fall quickly.