Battle of Dreighton

Pantheon POV

I am now in the Dreighton nebula and I'm about to rendezvous with the Republic fleet.

When I sense another disturbance in the force to the direction of the of the fleet.

I hurriedly head to the rendezvous point and I find a dark side nexus planet and there are three fleets wrecked in disturbing ways.

I look around for survivors but I find none.

I start to feel the dark side of the force get denser as I got closer to the fleet I find a Ship with Old Republic design, I hesitate then I pull out Revans Holocron.

Pantheon: Revan I need help with a decision to fight or wait for reinforcements, which one should I proceed with?

Revan: Pantheon you should fight him now, the longer we wait the stronger he gets.

Revan: If we don't defeat him now he will rebuild the Eternal Empire, and Fleet.

Revan: Do you want another Player in the galactic war? Or do you want to stop him before he becomes a galactic threat? The choice is yours.

Pantheon: I will fight him to know my limits. He will be defeated by my blade.

Pantheon: Valkorion I challenge you to fight, will you accept?!

I then hear a ship flying down to the planet so I head and land one of my fighters from my small hanger bay, as I fly down I see a ton of Sith warriors and Sith lords.

I head and land my ship outside a Sith temple.

I also have to change my plans and I probably should destroy the planet, to prevent a Sith war.

As I head out I see all the Sith calling out Valkorion's name, they all started attacking me.

So I levitated three lightsabers from my back and I sent them out killing the Sith.

I then switched to form seven variant Vaapad to fight against them with their own power and so I can fight as long as possible.

It took me four weeks of constant fighting to kill all of the Sith.

I am tired from the nonstop fighting but then I feel the darkside get pulled from the dead Sith.

I quickly ran to were Valkorion was to stop the Sith ritual but I saw a field of darkside energy around him.

Pantheon: Valkorion stop why do you want to consume the Planets energy?! You can kill the galaxy with all the energy gathered here?!

Valkorion: I have tried before but I was stopped in the days of the old republic but now I can gain true Immortality.

Valkorion: I will do this here and consume the Galaxy's force energy, by using my new power from the planets Darkside Nexus, and no one can stop me.

Pantheon: I can stop you I will use my powers as a force nexus to nullify both, yours permanently and me temporarily.

Pantheon: I will not let you consume the galaxy.

So I nullified both and I had a duel with Valkorion and I killed him.

Now I am unable to use the force for a unspecified amount of time and I'm injured so I was in the bacta tank on my way back to the Jedi temple.

Darth Sidious POV One month later

Darth Sidious: Count Dooku I sense the end of the war is near. Attack Coruscant and kidnap me so we can further our plans.

Darth Sidious: Get eight hundred fifty Providence-class Destroyers, and one hundred fifty Lucrehulk-class battleships involved in the battle.

Darth Sidious: Do what I commanded at once Dooku! We need to hurry the Jedi already have their suspicions about me.

Count Dooku: Yes Master it will be done. *Turns of transmission*

Darth Sidious: The war is almost over, it wont be long before I dispose of Dooku and focus on turning Anakin to the darkside.

Darth Sidious: I will then activate order sixty six when he has turned.

Darth Sidious: I also now know that Pantheon is unable to use the force for the time being I will get him to participate in the battle as well hopefully he dies.

Darth Sidious: My plans are becoming harder and harder to change without arising suspicion to all sides of the war, The Republic, Separatists, and the Hutt's.

Darth Sidious: Then I need to wipe out the Jedi order and the separatist council alike before I can seize power and become the Emperor.