Battle of Coruscant

Pantheon POV

As I was recovering in the Jedi temple I got a holo-transmission from Obi Wan Kenobi.

I got out of the bacta tank and dried myself off and put on my Jedi Robes.

I then put on my armor above my Jedi robes and put my Mask to cover my face, then I accepted the transmission.

Pantheon: What is it General Kenobi? Is this a emergency?!

General Kenobi: General Pantheon the chancellor was kidnapped and was taken aboard Grievous's ship the Invisible Hand.

General Kenobi: Anakin and I are in the atmosphere flying up in our fighters and we need you to get in your New fighter.

General Kenobi: We need you to cover us as we fly through the battlefield. Hurry we need you in the battle!

Pantheon: Alright General Kenobi I will be up in 40 minutes goodbye. *I turn off the holo-transmission So I get to use my fighter lets see my skills in a starfighter are.

Pantheon then gets into his starfighter and fly's into the atmosphere.

Forty Minutes Later

Pantheon: Oh my... *He says in shock*

I look around and I see one thousand Republic Capital Ships and one thousand Separatist Capital Ships.

Pantheon: I need some clone troopers to cover me. *He says into the Republic channel*

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: Clone Squad Five hundred fifty seven coming in sir! *He says in the channel*

Pantheon: Cover me I need to destroy droid ships!

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: Yes sir!

Pantheon fly's his starfighter to the battlefield.

Pantheons starfighter shoots at a vulture droid destroying it.

Vulture Droid: *Explodes*

BOOM!!!

Clone Pilot Squad Trooper One: Good shot General!

A Providence Class Dreadnaught starts to fire on a Venator Class Stardestroyer above them.

Providence Class Dreadnaught: *Starts to fire on the Venator Class Stardestroyer*

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

Pantheon: Thank you. All troopers move to the right!

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: Yes sir!

The squad of Clone Starfighters follows Pantheon to the right avoiding being caught in the crossfire.

A Vulture Droid sneaks behind a clone and shoots at his starfighter with a torpedo.

Vulture Droid: *Fires on the clone starfighter*

Clone Pilot Squad Trooper One: Some one cover me! AHHH!! *His starfighter explodes*

BOOM!!!!

Pantheon and the remaining clone pilots fly past as they see his metal parts and body floating in space.

Pantheon swings his ship around as his ship spins on its side as it shoots at the Vulture droid.

Vulture Droid: *It starts to dodge the shots but eventually it is destroyed*

BOOM!!!

Pantheon: We have a battle to fight! Lets go!

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: Alright Sir!

A explosion happens above the Squad of Starfighters.

BOOM!!!

The Venator Class Stardestroyer's bridge was destroyed as a chain reaction happens on the ship causing it to crack into many pieces.

The Providence Class Dreadnaught then sends out a horde of Droid Tri-Fighters came out of the ships hanger bay.

Pantheon: Everyone start firing on those Tri-Fighters! If they get here they will tear us apart!

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: Yes Sir!

The Droid Tri Fighters start to get close to the Clone Squad Fighters as they both fire on one another.

Pantheon: Hurry do a evasive maneuver! *Pantheon steers his ship to dodge to the left as a Droid Tri-Fighter barley misses him firing its laser cannons*

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: Yes Sir! *He steers his ship backwards and he spins to the right*

Droid Tri-Fighter: *It fly's right through where the Clone Pilot Squad Captain was*

Pantheon: All troopers what is your situation?!

Clone Pilot Squad Trooper Two: I am being flanked! AHHH! *His starfighter engines catch fire after being shot cooking him alive within the cockpit*

Pantheon: Come in! Trooper come in!

Clone Pilot Squad Trooper Three: He is dead sir.

Pantheon: Alright, lets continue to fire at these Droid Tri-Fighters!

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: Yes sir! All my squad follow General Pantheons instructions!

Clone Pilot Squad Trooper Three: Yes sir, wait what's that firing at me?! AHHHH! *A Droid Tri-Fighter shot a torpedo into the engines exploding the clone and ship*

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: General we will take it from here you should head back your health is terrible.

Pantheon: I understand and may the force be with you always. *He steers his ship back to the surface*

Clone Pilot Squad Captain: Lets go troopers!

Clone Pilots: Yes sir!

Back at the Jedi Temple my starfighter lands as I hurry inside.

I head to the Council chambers and I look for Master Yoda as I feel the end of the war is near.

Pantheon: Master Yoda I feel a dark presence in the force in the future do you feel the same?

Master Yoda: Yes young Padawan ending the war is.

Master Yoda: Dark times sense do I future is, leave the order you must, dark fate awaits if stay you do, Leave after war you must, Escape you will.

Master Yoda: Further see the future I can not. Recover you must, Higher strength required it is, Go you will.

Master Yoda: Miss you will I, after escape you do, return not you must. Strong Jedi you are both sides of the force balanced are you.

Master Yoda: Now leave the council room you must, a meeting there will be.

Pantheon: Yes Master Yoda may the force be with you. So I then went to the bacta tank took continue healing.

I was thinking about why the war was fought in the first place why all the death hundreds of trillions of beings died in the three year conflict.

I also learned the council suspects the Sith Lord Darth Sidious played both sides since the beginning but now that Count Dooku is dead we lost our lead to Darth Sidious true identity.

I also heard Darth Maul is on Mandalore and the Republic is sending Ashoka Tano and the 332nd division of the clone army were sent to capture Maul.

As I was thinking about the past three years, and a week has passed. I felt a disturbance in the force outside the temple, it was Anakin Skywalker.

Pantheon: I cant use the force right now dammit! Do I really have to abandon the Jedi order? *Then my Sith holocron opened and Revan appeared*

Revan: Yes you must if you wish to survive. You must go to Atraken to get your fleet of three thousand rebuilt Separatist Capital Ships.

Revan: Hurry sign the contract with the Hutt's so they can get control of Atraken after you leave.

Revan: Take no living beings beside me to The new dimension. You have plenty of droids, they will travel with you. May the force be with you Apprentice.