❥008

[ please read the A/N below , it's very important ]

Lucy's pov :
The big event of competition for the number one guild of fiore will be held in 3 months..

Grand magic fight battle : a kind of festival to have magic competitions in various forms .

We were only back to find us becoming the weakest guild in fiore .

In order to make fairy tail the number 1 guild again , we decided to attend the grand magic fight battle .

However , the tenrou team has a 7-year blank , it's fairly though for us to catch with the growing world .

We have 3 months , so we decided to..
Have a training camp by the sea !!

Y/n's pov :
" hey hey ! We are not here for party ! " Carla glared at droy

" not for party.." happy smiled innocently while looking also at the man who just sweat dropped

" look at you , you seem to be more excited.."

" surely we know.." erza started having a small blush

" what we need now is modulation , enjoy games , enjoy foods , enjoy sleeping !" she swung her arm in the water grinning like a kid .

" totally forget about the training part " droy complained

" hey ! You'd better make progress during this training ! At least strong enough to defeat us ! " the shadow gears ( without Levy ) exclaimed , but they were soon sent flying by the famous duo , aka natsu and gray , who were racing on the beach..

" MY DEAR SEA ! I'M COMING ! " both of them said as they grinned sheepishly .

" LET'S COMPETE IN SWIMMING !! "
" NOW COMPETE IN BUILDING SAND CASTLES !! "
" LET'S COMPETE IN EATING !!! "
" HERE COMPETE IN TANNING !! "

" hooo , time to get back to sleep " natsu and gray stretched , their skin color got darker by the ray of the sun .

" the tanned gray-same , so cool ! " juvia fangirled

" simp " I said

" emmm.. How to read this ? " Wendy seemed confused .
"
is this the book that the old hag gave you ? " I looked over her shoulder to see dragon writing , I sighed , the only thing that Zoldyck didn't taught me was the dragon language..

" huh ? Are all tenrou team members here ? " Lucy asked

" the rest of the team are training somewhere else , mira team went to the mountain and laxus team another way " Levy put her hand on her hip smiling sweetly at Lucy .

" I think that you guys forgot someone " I looked at them bluntly .

" gajeel and lily " kimi rested on my shoulder , I patted her head and let her hug me .

" I haven't seen them recently " Carla spoke

Levy said something about them having a secret training , I blinked at how much they were stupid .

" Ne y/n , you don't need this training , you're powerful enough to beat a whole guild , so why did you came with us ? "

Lucy turned her head to me , I just shrugged " well , everyone is training and I'll be bored alone at the guild " I patted kimi's head who hugged me more as to say that I'll never be alone .

" oh I understand , but- " kimi glared at Lucy .

" stop asking many questions already , you're bothering her " . The blonde gulped and laughed nervously while apologizing .