❥014

2nd person pov :
" I gotta hurry ! " you mumbled .

Here you are , currently running in the halls of the big arena , attempting to see Wendy at the infirmary .

Once you arrived at the destination , you slammed the door open .

" hey , what happened ? " you asked panting a little .

" we found them collapsed near some bushes " kimi answered looking at the two girls while you slowly made your way toward the bed .

" natsu-San , y/n..." Wendy wakes up slowly opening her eyes .

" Wendy , how are you feeling ?! " you asked the girl .

" what happened ? "

" I'm sorry , I don't really remember.." Wendy spoke quietly .

" ngh ! " she suddenly gritted her teeth , trying to hold the pain .

You took her hand , gasping as you didn't sense almost any bit of magic power .

" she's suffering from hypomagia . She experienced a sudden loss of magic power , it has weakened her physically " a really familar voice spoke from behind you, from the smell , you could tell it was..

" porlyusica-san ?! " Lucy exclaimed .

" no need to worry , she'll get better after she rests " the old woman said , easing the atmosphere in the room .

" a sudden loss of magic ? " erza crossed her arms .

" how in the world.." you mumbled under your breath , eyes darting to Wendy who was looking at the ceiling above her .

" I don't remember , but I think it was a black creature.. Ngh ! " Wendy closed her eyes , you immediately took her hand in yours and caressed it in attempt to get the pain away .

Wendy gripped on your hand tightly and began to shake .

" I'm.. I'm so sorry everyone.." she started turning around , hot tears streaming down her face " I trained so hard , and now I can't be in the games ".
Everyone in the room went quiet , until Wendy spoke again .

" Elfman-san , please do your best for me "

The said man nodded at her determinly .

" of course ! I won't let you down ! "
Porlyusica told us to go out so that Wendy can have some rest . I gave her hand a last squeeze after I left and went my way towards my team .

'I gotta find whoever did this to Wendy, he's gonna pay' you thought .

Time skip :
" guess it's finally time Huh " gajeel said .

" I'm so excited to do this ! And I can't wait to see the others face ! " mirajane said happily .

'they sure are going to be surprised' you thought .

" hey y/n ! Let's give it our best shot there okay ? " cana bent down to your level and wrapped an arm around your shoulder . You gave her a firm nod .

" look like it's starting " juvia said .
Cheers from the public can be heard as the commentator Lola chapati announced the start of the grand magic games .

" first , they arrived eighth place in the preliminary , but will they be able to reclaim their former glory ? " you could smell natsu's unique scent , so you already guessed that the other team was entering the stadium .

" don't let the dirty name fool you ! This guild is a band of reffains , it's fairy tail !! "

Once the commentator finished his words , boos were heard everywhere . You sighed in frustration as gajeel clenched his fist " those son of a-"

" calm down , being angry now won't benefit us , we'll show them what fairy tail is truly capable off and they will regret mocking us " Cana successfully managed to calm the dragon slayer .

After a few minutes , you were leaning on the wall waiting for your turn , but all of a sudden , you sensed a dark aura in the arena . You decided to pay attention for what was happening .

A guild called raven tail was now in the middle of the wizards .

" Raven tail ?! How did they get here ?! They are a dark guild ! " cana yelled eyes wide .

" how are they letting them play in the grand magic games ? " juvia protested .

" raven tail , the master's son guild , and laxus's father " you concluded , laxus and freed told you about them and their story . You should keep an eye on them .

" that was you ! " you managed to hear natsu growl " the one who hurt Wendy ! " .

Your eyes widened , the one who hurt Wendy was among these people ?!
You clenched your fist. Trying to calm yourself , you took deep breaths in . Well , that gives you more reasons to crush them and watch them .
★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
Hello !
This chapter is quite short , sorry..
But like it's 1am now here and I had to stay awake to update for my 2 books , and it's kinda hard .
And also , this book have 1k reads ??! Wtf ! Thanks ya'll sm I didn't know so many people Will read my story .
I'll probably do a special 1k chapter but I'm not that sure cause it depends on my schedule and idea too..
Anyways , I hope you liked the chapter , I'll see you soon !
Ja ne !