❥015

2nd person pov  :
Murmurs can be heard in the whole arena , your team was now going to make the enter in the arena .

You began to feel a little nervous , you wondered how will the others will react .

You felt a hand on your shoulder . You looks up and saw gajeel smirking at you " hey shrimp , we gotta slay the hell out of them , got it ? " .

You smirked back and nodded .

" we're down to two other teams that made it to the finals ! " the annoucer said making the people increasing their chatters .

" huh ? Well , one them gotta be Sabertooth , right ? "

" what's the other one ? "

" no idea "

" are there any well-known guilds ? "

'suspicious magic.. Is this the guild behind it ?' erza furrowed her brows .

" now ! Taking second place in the preliminary round.. "

You five walked in the center , gaining the attention of the crowd .

" this is a shocker !! " the commentator yelled .

All present people in the arena eyes widened in shock and disbelief , as you walked beside mirajane with a stern look .

" will they be the key to restoring the fallen wings to the sky ?! "

'well.. Who knows about that' you thought coming to a halt in your steps .

" I never would saw that coming !! "

You saw natsu and Lucy giving your team a look of confusion , and gray looking at you with shock . You made eye contact with him before turning away and facing the other guilds .

" it's fairy tail team B !! " chapati shorted shouted .

" WHATTT ??!  " natsu yelled in shock while gajeel smirked at him .

" SIS ?! " Elfman exclaimed .

" GAJEEL  ?! " natsu yelled again

" JUVIA !! " gray shouted .

" AND Y/N  ??! THAT CANNOT BE ALLOWED !!  " Lucy cried tears dramatically as you waved at her bluntly .

" WHAT'S MYSTOGUN DOING THERE ?! "

" jellal.. You couldn't.. " erza clenched her teeth looking at the man , only to be shushed by him . You sighed at their interaction .

" so gajeel , and y/n..." Ivan mumbled , but the both of you being dragon slayers , heard him and glared at him quickly before turning away .

" WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA ??! " natsu shouted once again .

" could you please lower your voice " you glared at him .

Chapati explained about the 2 teams things  to the wild crowd .

" we didn't know anything about this ! " Lucy looks up to the master with Elfman behind her .

" GAHAHAHA ! THAT'S THE POWER OF FAIRY TAIL !! " the master laughed his heart out .

" and y/n ?! Didn't you say that you will be added as an emergency member in our team ?! " lucy turned to you .

" well..i lied about it.. I'm sorry " you quietly said , looking down .

You heard natsu stomping toward you .
" YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME ! " natsu shouted .