❥027

[ please read the A/N below it's super and really important !! ]

          «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»2nd person pov :" what is supposed to be down here gajeel-san ? " Wendy interrogated the dragon slayer

2nd person pov :
" what is supposed to be down here gajeel-san ? " Wendy interrogated the dragon slayer .

" shut up and follow me " you rolled your eyes at his tone but stayed quite nonetheless .

" why it is just us anyway ?! " natsu yelled in an annoyed tone .

" it must have to do with being a dragon slayer " kimi shrugged .

"...but even so..we've got rubber neckers.." Carla eyed the two figures who were standing right behind us .

" no rubber necks here  " gray crossed his arms . The real reason he came was because of the h/c haired girl . Like hell he'll let you alone with two idiots .

you ignored their conversation and walked beside kimi . You sniffed the air and you caught a glimpse of a strong smell . Your eyes widened and you ran ahead of the group .

" huh ? Y/n wait ! " seeing you running at an alarming speed , gray immediately ran behind you with the rest of the group with him .

" why is she running all of a sudden ?! " happy exclaimed .

" perhaps she sensed it.." gajeel murmured .

You finally came to a halt , eyes still wide .
You heard the others panting behind you and a few gasps .

" these are.."

" bones of some kind of a beast ? " Lucy furrowed her brows in confusion .

"...dragon bones.." you breathed out still shocked .

" a dragon graveyard " the pinkette stared at the mountains of bones in front of him .

" these are all..dragon bones ?! " happy gulped in fright .

" well , this place proves they existed " lily glances around the place , observing the numerous dragon bones .

" do you think that igneel can be one of.."

" happy ! " Carla quickly shut him up . He looks at his partner , who had a glare on his face  " ack ! I'm sorry ! "

" naw , he ain't here " natsu confirmed his thoughts .

" it's been 14 years since our dragons vanished . It looks like these one were buried here much longer before them " you nodded at gajeel's statement .

" milkyway ! " Wendy suddenly exclaimed , making you all turn to her with a look of confusion .

" what was that Wendy ? " Lucy asked the girl .

" milkyway , one of the ultimate techniques that porlyusica-san taught me . It calls upon the voices of dragon souls as they flow with the heavenly river . Up till now , I thought for sure that It was an attack but...it's possible that is the purpose " she explained .