❥013

2nd person pov :
" listen you ! Where have you been all this time ?! " erza crossed her arms facing us the small group . While you just sat on a nearby bed with kimi on your lap .

" having dinner and not enjoying it one bit " gray complained avoiding erza's glare .

" we found ourselves invloved with some weird people , or rather we involved ourselves " Lucy sweat dropped recalling the accident between sabertooth's twins , and it seems like happy and natsu did too , cause they began to grown and puffing their cheeks.

Flashback :
" well..if we ever meet in combat , we'll show you then the strength to take down a dragon , and we'll meet again , y/n " sting said turning around .

" let's go , I have no interest in the old generations " rogue side glanced to you , before walking away .

" plus , the cats who follow these washed-up dragon slayers around stink like bums , except you m'lady " lector looks to kimi and winked , making the exceed glaring at him .
" fro thinks so too ! "

" THOSE GUYS SAID THINGS THAT CANNOT BE FORGIVEN !! " natsu and happy shouted at the same time , veins pooping of their foreheads .

Meanwhile You look around the room , searching for a certain blue haired girl and her exceed .

" hey , isn't Wendy back yet ? " you asked the Scarlette who had a confused look on her face .

" Now that you mention it..." Lucy turned her head around , looking for Wendy .
" she's late ! " gray stated , a hint of worry in his voice .

" Carla's with her , so I don't think that she'll get lost.." happy said tempting to reassure the others .

" y/n , I have a really bad feeling about this " kimi looks to you . Your eyes widened , kimi's capable of sensing danger when coming . It was her magic power .

Just as you were about to protest , Elfman and lisanna walk in , carrying some drinks .

" yo ! We bought presents " elfman spoke .

" it's all tomorrow right ? " lisanna smiled warmly .

" you're back from your mountain hiking ? " natsu asked .

" we thought we really build ourselves up . But we weren't picked . Waaaaaa ! I want to compete ! I wanna show lisanna and mira what I can do ! " elfman whined clenching his teeth .

" perfect timing ! I would like to ask a favor ! " erza spoke .

" huh ? What is it ? " lisanna placed the bag that she was carrying on the table, looking at erza .

" actually , Wendy didn't return yet " you walked over to the white haired woman , a look of slight worry showing in your eyes .

" I guess we have to stay put until midnight or something , it's a rule that says so " gray rubbed the back his head sighing .

Suddenly , the clock on the wall signaled midnight , alarming all the present people in the room.

" and while I'm talking about it , it strikes twelve " gray added .

" so what's all this about ? " kimi questioned waiting for something to happen .

And just in that moment , the ground started moving a little bit .

" to all the guilds that gathered for our grand magic games , good morning ! " a voice spoke from the middle of the town , peeking the curiosity of all the habitants and the wizards in the city .

A pumpkin like person apparead in the center , spotlights flashing on the figure as to gain the attention of the competitors.

" we will now winnow down the 13 teams competing to fight , and to do that , we will start our preliminary competition ! " the pumpkin explained .

And meanwhile all of this happened , you received a message from the master by telepathy , signaling for you to go and join your fellow guild mates in another building near by .

You felt bad for not searching for Wendy , but you didn't have a choice . The master was counting on you .

You told kimi to inform them that you went looking for Wendy , which was a lie obviously .

You arrived at your destination . Opening the door of the hotel room , you were welcomed by Cana , laxus , mirajane , gajeel , juvia and mistgun .

Cana was the first one to walk over to you .
She placed her hands on your shoulders

" where were you ?! I was so scared that you wouldn't make it ! " she shouted a bit shaking you back and forth .

" Cana , go easy on the kid " laxus separated me from the woman , who just sighed .

" sorry if I'm late , but it was hard to sneak out of the room , plus Wendy went missing . So I had to stay there a little bit to assure that someone will find her " you explained .

" huh ? Wendy went missing ? " mirajane gasped , worry washed over her face .

" I'm certain that the others will find her " juvia stated calmly .

" Now that you're here y/n , don't forget that I'm counting on you to win . You're going to be the one competing instead of me , and I'm certain that the old geezer choose you for a reason . So do your best " laxus patted your head and ruffled your hair .

You nodded at him and hummed , then you walk to the balcony . A big labyrinth in form of a circle was now settled in the sky .

Once the pumpkin guy announced the start of the competition , your team sprinted toward the entrance .

Inside , everything was messed up , you can barely spot a way to pass by .
You tried to sniff the entrance , but you couldn't for some reason .

" it's futile , I can't smell the way " gajeel said earning a nod from you .

" well , I guess that it's time for me to shine ! " Cana sat on the ground and took her cards , guessing the way .

Meanwhile , you helped juvia and gajeel to beat some wizards that were on the way .

" found it ! " Cana shouted in accomplishment showing us the way.

" mistgun , teleport us there " mirajane smiled at the masked guy , who you assumed was jellal , who nodded at her words and took us to the finish line .

The pumpkin guy was startled at our sudden appearance , but soon regained his composure and cleared his throat .

" congratulations , you made it to the 2nd place ! "
☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆彡.。.:*・☆
Hello beautiful people !
I hope every single one of you in doing great ! Sorry for the late update but I got a bit busy these days . Also happy ramadan to all my Muslims readers !
And I just noticed that this book is about to hit 1k reads soooo wth I'm so thankful for ya'll , I never thought that this book will get that much of attention .
Anyways , gotta go now and sleep cause it's already late here and I have school tomorrow...
Ja ne !