❥025

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»2nd person pov :You yawned , stretching your tired limbs

2nd person pov :
You yawned , stretching your tired limbs . You were on your way to meet with the master . He said that he had something important to tell you about that lumen histoire thing .
When you arrived , you didn't expect to see laxus there .

" I apologize for making you wait " you bowed standing in front of the master .

" it's fine my child , i know that you should be resting right now since it's late at night , but this is an important matter that we all have to discuss.." he said with a serious tone .

" so gramps...what's lumen histoire ? " laxus asked .

" y/n , did you hear the name from ivan ? " you nodded " indeed . He seems like he wants to have it , and I was obliged to tell laxus since he kept asking me about what happened during our confrontement " .

" I don't believe that little brat.." the master sighed .

" he also said something about it being fairy tail's darkness.." you added looking at the old man who seemed to be deep in thought.

" it is not darkness " you heard a voice behind you and you immediately turned around .

" first master ! " laxus exclaimed in surprise .

" lumen histoire , the myth of the light . Is the light of our guild " .

" first master , you mustn't ! " you furrowed your brows , what is she talking about ?

" I know . It is knowledge restricted only to the guild masters , can you both accept that , y/n , laxus ? " Mavis looked at you both .

" if it ain't anything weird , then I won't go prying " the lighting dragon slayer crossed his arms while Mavis thanked him .

" what about you ? " her attention was fully on you . You kinda did want some clarifications , but you had to respect the rules .

" I have no problem with it  " you replied , earning a smile from the fairy.

" but I want to know something..." Mavis looks at you with a questioning expression  " where did ivan get his hands on this knowledge ? ".

" I assume from the second master , precht . I would never considered that the second master would fall into darkness . My thoughtless choice in masters was the source of leaks.." she looked down in shame . The master tried to comfort her , but it ended up making her cry .

Meanwhile :
" hey , where is y/n ? " gray examined the room , searching for your small figure , but he didn't find you .

Wendy walked to him " I was wondering the same thing too.."

" kimi isn't here either " Carla added .

" what if something happened to her ? " Lucy gasped , gaining the attention of a certain pink haired male .