❥009

Y/N pov :
Here we are , in the second day of the training camps , with only three months to go before the grand magic games .
" yeah ! I'm all powered up now " natsu grinned like a kid .

" it's only been two days since we started training , but I feel like my magic power has increased " Wendy sighed in satisfaction .

" if we continue training at this pace , we may yet catch up to the magic of this age " erza said with levy agreeing with her .

" HAHAHHA ! JUST YOU WATCH AND SEE YOU JERKS FROM THE OTHER GUILDS ! YOU'LL SEE WHAT COMES FROM FAIRIES DOING THREE MONTHS OF TRAINING WITH FIRE !! " natsu laughed like a maniac , I hitted his back .

" you're the only one training with fire power here , natsu "

" at first I thought of it as just three months " kimi started .

" but if we use really efficient training methods , then it's more like we still have a full three months " Lucy finished

" Aye ! "

I looked under Lucy sensing a strange presence , I was about to warn her but it was too late..

" princess ! " a head popped from the sand " bad news ! "

The figure's head was underneath Lucy's butt causing the poor girl to scream and blush like a mess " AHHHHH ! Where do you think you're popping from ?! "

" this is punishment isn't it ? " the pink haired girl said .

I raised my eyebrow, she doesn't seem like a bad person .

" who's she ? " I heard kimi asking

" virgo ! " happy answered her " a maid celestial spirit " Carla explained . I looked to the girl named virgo 'a celestial spirit huh' I thought.

" come to think of it , Lucy was In the fairy sphere for seven years.." Gray stated .

" so the celestial spirites contracted to her spent all the time in the celestial world ? "

" those poor spirits ! And it's all Lucy's fault " juvia cried

" it's not her fault juvia , it's not like she had a choice after all " I looked at the blue haired girl .

" no, that wasn't much of a problem.. " virgo looked down , her eyes had sadness in them

" what's the matter ? " levy asked the celestial spirit .

Everyone waited in silence , worried for the upcoming words that will leave virgo's mouth .

" the celestial world may be destroyed.. We beg all of you.. To please save us !! " virgo suddenly said bowing slightly .

All of our eyes widened , my brows furrowed , destroyed ? How in the world..

" what was that ? " erza come out of the water , shocked of what she heard .

" what do you mean ? " gray questioned the girl .

" the ruler of the celestial world awaits you , he wishes to bring you all "

" Alright !! Leave it to us ! If a friend is asking for help , we're there !! "

" but how are we supposed to enter the celestial world ? " I asked the maid girl .

" yeah , y/n have a point here , I thought humans can't enter the celestial world ? "
Lucy said .

" if you wear celestial clothes , you will be able to live within the celestial world " virgo answered her .