𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑

Hi guys! It's been a very very long time since I last updated this story. Sadly I have no intentions of continuing it since I lost the inspiration to write a long time ago but since I don't want to leave you in the dark , I decided to reavel to you what was about to happen in the next chapters and the secrets of our dear protagonist.

-So in the last chapters , y/n discovered that she had a seal thanks to a note that was sticking to her when she found . She immediately thought that it was zoldyck that wrote it . But it wasn't.

-in the grand magic games arc , when she got 'out of control' as zeref said , it was her half-dragon form that unleashed when her sorrow and anger got the best of her and broke the seal temporarily.

-zeref knew about the seal since it was made of pure dark magic.

-in the sun village arc , y/n was chased by silver fullbester , Gray's father and the young man was as angry and confused as y/n , not knowing why the man was so determined to capture her and bring her with him to tartaros.

-since y/n got angry , her half-dragon from unleashed again but this time more fast since the seal was broken , she lost total control and almost ended up killing every single person in the village , including her friends , if it was not for the dragon flame that stopped her in tole time.

-nobody told y/n that she almost killed them because they knew that she will feel guilty and will never forgive herself.

-everytime y/n got angry the slightest , claws will appear instead of her nails , levy helps her get back to her normal hands with a spell.

-the girls came to a conclusion that breaking the seal was a terrible idea , and zoldyck probably did it to restrain the dragon seed from growing because he couldn't remove it . But Wendy insisted that every dragon slayer had the seed removed thanks to their dragon  which made the earth dragon slayer more confused .

-in the tartaros arc , y/n started hearing the woman's voice that kept crying when she passed out very often , even when she was fighting or just walking around .

-her guildmates noticed her weird behavior but never questioned her about it , respecting her personal space .

-y/n was separated from all her friends at some point during the battle , even kimi . The others were worried sick about her since they couldn't find her anywhere or even smell her .

-the girl made an unexpected encounter with acnologia, the famous dragon that caused destruction in the tenrou Island .

-for some reason , the voice in her head grew louder.

-acnologia , instead of attacking her , revealed her whole past that answered her questions .

-y/n was born 400 Years ago , her parents were two sages , just like Irene belserion . They had a close relationship with the earth dragon , zoldyck , that agreed to destroy the dragon seed inside of her and train her to be a dragon slayer .

-when the girl reached the age of 9 , she was already a powerful wizard.

-a huge attack happened at the village she was leaving at . Beelzebul , the strongest dragon of that age , betrayed the trust of the humans .

-even the strongest mages couldn't defeat him .

-y/n's parents decided to seal the dragon inside of their little girl's body , knowing that thanks to her capacity and abilities , she will be able to restrain the beast inside of her .

-like the other dragon slayer , she was teleported 400 years to the present time by the eclipse door .

-acnologia was a partner of Beelzebul, thus why for 400 years , he searched for the body of the little girl to unleash his friend from her body .

-y/n didn't want to believe the words of acnologia, but when he hit her on a particular spot in her stomach , everything went black.

-everyone was shocked and terrified when they saw two dragons attacking the humans .

-y/n couldn't hear nor see what was happening , she was in a deep slumber inside her consciousness .

-once again , she felt the heat of the flamed that awoke her in the village of the sun .

-since she was still attached to the dragon's mind , she tried all her best to take over just the way she did for 400 years .

-finally succeeding , y/n stopped acnologia in time , preventing him from killing igneel .

-everyone was confused when they saw Beelzebul turning against his comrade , but grandina , who was the smartest out of the seven dragons , quickly understood the situation and explained everything to the humans .

-everybody had the same reaction . They were scared to lost their friend and their loved one , cursing for not being able to help her against acnologia .

-the battle finally ended , eight dragons survived while one died .

-fairy tail , sabertooth , lamia scale and all the guilds of fiore mourned the loss of one of their greatest wizards , y/n l/n , who died while fighting acnologia that fled , having lost his right arm and left leg .

-fairy tail disbanded not long after , each one , especially the love interests , vowing to become stronger in order to defeat the dragon that killed y/n.

And the story ends here! I'm sorry if any of you expected a happy ending but it's surely not a happy one .
I want to thank you all for reading this book , even tho it's a cringy one since my 13 year old self wrote this. I hope that you guys enjoyed it tho!
Goodbye , thank you for everything ❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ➳𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥 🎉