❥037

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»3rd person pov :Y/n was sleeping peacefully in her small appartement

3rd person pov :
Y/n was sleeping peacefully in her small appartement . Since she moved to fairy tail , mirajane suggested that she will live with the rest of the girls in the dorms .

The girl planned to rest all day since she was exhausted from the past events that happened . She wanted to spend the whole day in bed, not moving an inch . Of course , kimi was with her too .

Her Slumber was soon interrupted by loud knocking on the door . Y/n grunted , tossing her blanket aside and making her way to the entrance , not bothering to fix her hair .

She opened the door , meeting erza's excited face .

" good morning y/n ! I hope that you're ready for today ! "

The said girl blinked. She didn't expect erza to be on her door at 7am of the morning. secondly , what is happening today ?

" what do you mean ? " y/n asked with a sleepy voice .

The scarlette hummed , crossing her arms over her chest .

" did you forget what we talked about yesterday ? "

The h/c haired girl yawned . Her mind and body were too tired to think about anything or recall memories of the past night . So , she nodded her head , confirming erza's thoughts .

" we're going to your old guild today and get the informations from your friend there ! "

Y/n's heart skipped a bit . It's been a while since she last went to her old guild . Not to mention that she will know a lot of secrets about herself that probably will change her life .
Even though she lived her most lonely days there , she really missed Alma .

" alright , let me wake kimi up and get ready . I'll be back in 5 minutes . " she nodded , letting erza in and hurriedly making her way inside the bathroom .

Erza hummed , looking around the apartment . It was really tidy and clean .

Y/n certainly knew how to clean , unlike a certain pink haired guy . She was very mature and responsible. But what made erza doubt about her age was the amount of magic she had . A 14 year old person can't have that much durability and capacities , that's what levy found in a book .

Y/n certainly was a special case . Her sudden grow confirmed it . But when looking at her face , it's like a kid's one .
The scarlette sighed . This mystery will be solved now or later .

" let's go " a voice said behind her . The h/c haired girl stood there with kimi flying beside her .

Once outside , the duo met up with the rest of the team , who were excitedly waiting for them . The moment natsu saw y/n , he jumped and gave her a bear hug . Which made the poor girl struggle to breathe .

" natsu stop it ! You're going to kill her ! " Lucy smacked the back of his head roughly . The fire dragon slayer fell to the ground with a whine . Lucy took y/n's hand and dragged her away .