❥030

[ hey guys , I missed ya'll <33 ]

         «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»Y/N pov :The cloaked figure started trembling , as they put a hand on their face , wiping away the tears

Y/N pov :
The cloaked figure started trembling , as they put a hand on their face , wiping away the tears .

" I'm sorry...." they shakily said " could you...help me ? "

My eyes widened as my lips parted with shock .

" that voice..." mirajane muttered eyes
slowly fixing on my shocked form.

" you..." my voice came barely as a whisper as I stared at the person in front of them .

The cloak fell , revealing her crying face . Strands of her h/c hair slightly fell in front of her face , e/c eyes looking to the side averting our gazes .

" Y/N ?!! " natsu shouted in shock .

" HUHH ?! " Lucy exclaimed .

Meawhile , I just took a few step back , still staring at....myself....
She seemed much older than me , hair reaching her waist and bigger than my actual height .

Nobody dare to say a word since we're all in a state of shock . Binds of sweat formed on my face , not knowing what to say .

" another y/n..? " mirajane was the first to break the heavy silence .

" w-what is that supposed to mean ? " Wendy asked .

" I know you've heard something about the eclipse door across dimensional borders " the other y/n said , now that I hear , her voice seems more mature than mine .

" eclipse....you can't mean...?! "

" don't tell you used eclipse to..." Carla and lily seemed to realize what was happening , and I came to a logical conclusion myself , there can only be one meaning to this...

" I came from the future..." the other me said without any hesitation , which made us all sweat drop at her bluntness .
Another heavy silence filled up the air as I stared at her , she was still refusing to look at me..

" this can't be right.." loke added .

" this country..." future y/n started wobbling from side to side "..can't be destroyed.." and like that , she fell to the ground with a light thump .

Wendy and natsu hurriedly kneeled down beside her , trying to wake her up . I just watched them from a little distance , eyes still wide .

" y/n..." mirajane put a hand on my back , eyes extremely soft while she tried to comfort me .

"...this is such a creepy feeling....why would she come here...? " I looked down .

" well , we can't leave this y/n here , let's take her along and get out of here !  " natsu said carrying her over his shoulder . I just nodded as mirajane grabbed my arm and dragged me with her .