❥034

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»Y/N pov :I ran through the destroyed streets , watching as seven dragons rambled in the sky

Y/N pov :
I ran through the destroyed streets , watching as seven dragons rambled in the sky . Guilt filled my insides as I thought about my own selfishness .

'being terrified makes you a scum , but running away and leaving your friends is worse than scum !'

That's what Makarov told me, I gritted my teeth , trying to run as fast as I can , but all the rocks made it impossible for me to go at full speed .

One of the seven dragons , the one that was flying in the sky , was struggling to keep its balance . I could see the flames glowing on its back . It was natsu , I figured .

I came to a halt when I found myself in front of a two way place .
'should I go right or left ?'

I shrugged , taking the left turn and continuing my way .

All of a sudden , eggs started falling from the dragon , landing harshly on the dusty surface .

The impact caused the trembling of the ground , which made me lose my balance and fall face first .
I quickly detached my face off the ground and started rubbing my eyes , mentally cursing the dirt that got in my eyes .

I gasped slightly hearing cracking noises .

'don't tell me...' I gulped turning my head around , only to be met with dragon-like robots .

" what's this ?! " I exclaimed , getting up . But as soon as I put pressure on my right foot , I instantly fell back again . I hissed in pain , grabbing my right leg . I checked more closely and my eyes widened . A blue was on my ankle , and I assumed that it twisted earlier .

I gritted my teeth . There is no time to lose . But with an injury like that , it's impossible to get moving . I quickly grabbed my ankle lightly with my hand , creating my earth bending on my other free hand and using it on the bruise .
I glanced at the mini dragons , seeing they still made no reaction made me feel a bit at ease .

I watched as the bruise started to fade little by little as well as the pain, but not completely to the point I could walk .

'just a little bit mor-' I froze hearing something beside me . I tilted my head a bit to the side ,my breath hitched as I noticed three dragonoids forming magic in their mouths about to shoot me with a sort of laser . I looked back at my ankle , focusing as much magic as I can to fasten the pace of the healing .
'hurry !'

I breathed in and out quickly , a bend of sweat falling from my forehead all the way down my face .

The dragonoids looked like they were about to shoot .

'just a little bit more !'
And that was when I heard a laser coming my way . I turned my head , eyes twitching as I watched the three lasers about to pierce my skin .

I closed my eyes slowly , ready to accept my fate..

'I'm sorry kimi , I left you alone'
'I'm sorry natsu , we won't be able to fight'
'I'm sorry gray , I won't be helping you with juvia anymore'
'I'm sorry Master , I was weak'
'I'm sorry....
Everyone..'

" Y/N !! " my eyes shot open , snapping my head in the direction of the too familar voice .

Y/n felt her heart stop , pupils getting smaller and smaller .

" KIMI NO !! " she yelled on the top of her lungs , trying helplessy to get up , but it was to no avail .
"...don't let her die.."
Y/n watched with horror as her bestfriend got shot by the three lasers in front of her eyes .

"...take care of her.."

The exceed fell on the ground , lifeless .

" I'll always be with you n/n ! "

That's when it sinked in , she hurriedly crowled to kimi , grabbing her as gently as ever . Her lip quivering and tears falling from her e/c eyes staining her s/c cheeks as she shook her exceed .

" hey kimi..." she spoke with a shaky voice " open your eyes , say something , don't die...! " she sniffled , shaking her more and more " you said that you'll always be with me , didn't you ?! So don't you dare leave me alone..! " y/n cried out hugging kimi close to her " kimi..." .

That was the last straw for her , she yelled and shouted , tears flowing endlessly .

Her tears made contact with the gem of her necklace that was hanging freely on her chest . A zap , two zaps , three zaps...

The green diamond turned a dark purple  color , emitting black electricity visible to the naked eye . It was painful , but not painful like the pain that y/n felt in her heart .

Y/n cries in agony and despair , a huge black circle appearing in each side of her figure .

Then , an explosion occurred , making the dragonoids fly away .

And in the spot that y/n was usually at , a totally different person was in her spot , or more likely...a demon .
The demon grabbed kimi , using some sort of magic and linking kimi's body on her's . The exceed's head popped of y/n's stomach , making it look creepy and frightening .
" now my dear , we will never be separated again.."

( y/n's demon form , but replace blue with purple )
         «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
I hope that you guys don't mind short chapters , I'm so busy with school and I try my best to write when I have a little time !