❥︎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮/𝙣

-Name : y/n l/n
-Age : 14 years old
-Race : human
-Gender : girl
-Infiltration : love & lucky - fairy tail recently .
-Relationship : kimi ( childhood friend and best friend.)

Wendy Marvell ( best friend )

Zoldyck ( father figure )

-magic : earth Dragon Slayer.

Spells :
Earth Dragon's Roar  : Earth Dragon Slayer's Dragon's Roar, incorporating the element of earth.

Screech of the Earth Dragon  : weaker form of a typical Dragon's Roar .

Earth Dragon's Claw  :  a powerful earth-enhanced kick, with the rock hardening the leg, thus enhancing the strength and power of the kick.

Earth Dragon's Boulder Fist  : a dragon-like claw made entirely of sharp skin piercing rocks over their hands.

Earth Dragon's Wing Attack  : The user quickly rushes towards the intended targets and grabs them with a vicious grip, almost crushing the intended region that was grabbed, either face or any limbs. The user then unleashes a large shock wave of sharp rocks and dirt, that is engulfed by a powerful wind, all of which impact the opponents with armor-piercing blows.Such attack can easily kill anyone if any protected.

Earth Dragon's Scales  : The user covers their entire body dragon scales, which consist of the Earth Dragon's rocky texture. 

Earth Dragon's Crushing Fang  :  The user surrounds one of their hands with an earth-like matter. charges and swipes the enemy with claw-like fashion, leaving a deep scar painful scar. This attack can easily shatter swords as well.

Earth Dragon's Solid Grip  : The user grabs their target and slams them down to the ground by the throat shortly before punching the ground causing a solid pillar to launch said target high into the air.

Love interests :
- natsu dragneel
- gray fullbuster
- Wendy Marvell
- sting Eucliffe
- rogue Cheney
- sherria blendy

Platonic :
- laxus ( brother figure )
- mirajane ( sister figure )
- kanna ( sister figure )