❥029

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»3rd person pov :" what's the meaning of this ?! " laxus slammed his hand on the table , shouting furiously  " you're telling me y/n got arrested by the royal army ?! "

3rd person pov :
" what's the meaning of this ?! " laxus slammed his hand on the table , shouting furiously  " you're telling me y/n got arrested by the royal army ?! " .

" not only her , but Lucy too " evergreen crossed her arms .

" I gotta go rescue them now ! " natsu squirmed around trying to get free from the ropes that are tying him .

" please calm down natsu " Wendy tried to calm down the male , despite her being a mess on the inside .

" you'd be against a whole county " Carla put her hand on her hips .

Gray hugged his y/n's exceed , who was crying her eyes out , sobbing and sniffling .
Erza eyed kimi , then turned around to face the master .

" master..."

" hm , if we're up against the kingdom , no half-baked plan will succeed..i don't think they will abuse two of their citizens either . Until this eclipse plan or wathever it is called is canceled , we have to think of Lucy as an hostage , but for y/n , I honestly don't know what they think of her now.." the old man sighed soundly .

" but it still doesn't make sense . Here we know about this gouvernement's top secret , and they set us free. What's that about ? " gajeel asked .

" I see the logic in setting free people who might later act as witnesses in the treason trial of arcadios " lily stated .

" even if they may leak top secret information..? " Carla raised an eyebrow .

" perhaps they decided it could remain hidden no longer "

" if they had just locked us it wouldn't spread though " juvia furrowed her brows .

" I wonder about that . Natsu , gray and gajeel are members of the team in the grand magic games , so if you weren't present tomorrow , they might figure out that you went for their rescue . " mirajane explained .

" to us , arresting Lucy and y/n may be seen as an absurd act , but...it is not inconsistent with the royal army's justice "

" ARGHHH ! " natsu managed to rip off the ropes that were restraining him " QUIT THE USELESS TALK AND LET'S GO SAVE HE..THEM ! " natsu was about expose himself , but he quickly cover it up.

" calm down !  " the master smashed him to the ground as if he was a bug .

" when a member of our family is taken , it's no time for a festival . I assume..you all feel the same ?  "

Laxus clenched his fists , he was feeling guilty for not going with y/n . After all , he wasn't there in the time his little sister needed him the most..

" I know we always go in full throttle without a plan , but this time is different . Still...we're not so cowardly that we can remain silent about this . Not fairy tail ! "