❥033

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»Y/N pov :

Y/N pov :

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

" what is this ? " erza furrowed her brows turning to the source of the sound .

" it's coming from the palace " I stated .

" is it eclipse ? "

*ROAAR*

I froze on my place , my eyes widened hearing this familar screech .

" n-no.." I muttered backing off a bit . Juvia turned around noticing my horrified figure .

" y/n ? What's wron-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence when a huge wind current wiped all the houses around us .

I immediately covered my face , hissing slightly from the pain when debris from the houses cut my legs and arms .

" what was that ?!  " gray yelled in shock  .

" so they're here.." sting looked at the crumbling palace , hearing the yells and screams of terror coming from the spot .

Another roar , but this one was different from the first , meaning that another one appeared .

I gulped harshly while sweat formed in the center of my palms . I clenched my shaky fists , trying to calm myself .

'there is no point in panicking , stay calm and focused and everything will be alright'

I kept thinking that to myself , but suddenly , the images of that weird dream I had flashes in my mind .

I started breathing heavily . This new feeling bubbling inside me . I didn't like it . I didn't like it at all . It was awful , it made me feel weak , the way my heart was beating so fast against my ribcage , the way my breath was quick and short , the way I was shaking , everything felt horrible .

I didn't notice that I was backing away , hugging myself while looking at the castle , the smell of dragons just intensified . Is this going to be the end of humankind ?

The others were too busy to notice that the short girl wasn't with them , however , kimi did . She yelled the girl's name loudly , panic clear in her voice . That eventually caught the others attention .

A frightened gray and laxus , along with kimi and the thunder legion team started searching for the female . The two twins dragons tried to track her by their strong smell , but it was no use , there were too many people crowded in this single point , not counting the strong scent of the upcoming dragons .

There was no trace of y/n . Just where
did she go ? All of them had the same thought .

But little did they know , that the h/c haired girl was hiding far away from the central point of Crocus , watching as seven dragons appeared from the eclipse door . There is no hope left , even it the future her wanted to save the past and change it , it was useless . All she could do right now is to accept her fate . Why bother trying to fight when the chance of winning is almost equal to 0% ?

She was a dragon slayer , one of the strongest in her guild , she always put on a strong and cold facade , making the others believe that she's strong , making herself believe that she's strong .

But why ? Why in all of the time would she feel scared now ? Her homeland is getting destroyed and humankind will be erased , so why is she hiding ?

Then she realized , she realized that she's weak . She's been acting all tough and cold , hiding all of her emotions , making them invisible , but deep in her heart , deep inside , she's breaking day by day .

She was lost since the time her dragon dissappeared , her light and hope dissappeared . But that day , that day when three strangers came to her life , she saw that small , tiny light , that was calling to her .

Y/n looked with her dull eyes at her home , the falling and almost destroyed city . The roaring of dragons echoed in the skies , and she clearly could hear the desperate yells and screams of the citizens and wizards .

But among them , among all those terrified screams , she could clearly hear her guildmates determined voices , ready to sacrifice their lives in order to protect the others .

The 14 year girl looks at her hands . Out there , everyone was risking their lives , even when they knew that there wasn't any chance of hope , they still fought .

So what was she doing now ? All this time , the others protected her from all harm , they faced hard situations but they managed to survive .

Y/n clenched her fists and stood up , her once dull eyes now had a light , a bright one . On that moment , on that second , she felt even the smallest hope , she vowed to protect her friends , even if it costs her own life .

         «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
A bit of angst finally , and more will be coming in the ( short ) future chapters.