❥024

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»2nd person pov  :You were walking in the halls with laxus , eating your favorite snack that he bought you even before your match starts

2nd person pov  :
You were walking in the halls with laxus , eating your favorite snack that he bought you even before your match starts .

" you know , you didn't have to pay for it " the yellow haired male shrugged .

" it doesn't bother me , plus you have to eat to get your energy back ".

You thanked him and continued eating , you felt safe whenever you were with laxus . And he was very protective of you .

" oh , I need to go to the restroom . You continue ahead " you stopped in front of the restroom door .

" are you sure ? I can wait for you " .

" no need , I'll see you later " he nodded and left , giving you privacy .

Timeskip :
" i better get going or I'll miss the next match " when you stepped out of the restroom , you were surprised to see a green exceed , wearing a frog costume .
He looked up at you with teary eyes . You bent down and took him in your arms .

" i know you , you're from sabertooth right ?  " you said softly , not wanting to scare him . The small creature nodded " frosh was with rogue , then frosh got lost ! " he cried .

You patted his head " don't worry , we'll find him soo-"

" FROSH ! WHERE DID YOU GO ?! " a figure runned up the stairs .

Rogue immediately calmed down when he saw that frosh was in your arms  . He walked to you and you gave him his exceed without saying any words .

" oh..um , thanks for taking care of frosh " he mumbled , a blush across his face .

You blinked and nodded  " it was nothing , please look after him the next time so he won't get lost " .

The red eyed male watched you as you walked away .

" that miss was so nice to frosh ! And she is very beautiful too ! " the frog like creature said happily , snuggling in his partner's arms .
Rogue smiled a little " yeah...she is.. "

Back to you  :
" oh y/n , here you are ! " mirajane smiled at you .

" am I late ? " you panted a little since you had to run all the way to watch the match .

" nope ! Just in time ! " kanna assured you .

The next match was Wendy vs Shelia . You were a little worried since Wendy just recovered , and this Shelia has a really dark aura around her . The conversation you had with jellal and ultear stroke in your head 'it couldn't be...right..?'

You watched as the two girls ran toward the arena , but both of them ended up falling on the hard ground . Everyone laughed and you sighed . You could feel that the two shared the same recklessness . This is going to be an. Interesting match .