❥021

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»2nd person pov :" hm ? " you hummed as you open your eyes slightly to find yourself in your bed

2nd person pov :
" hm ? " you hummed as you open your eyes slightly to find yourself in your bed .

Kimi was beside you sleeping , and so was everyone in the room . You look at the clock hanging on the wall and it was already past midnight .

You sighed quietly and got up , tip-toeing to the balcony making sure not to wake up the others .

You shivered once the cold air made contact with your soft skin . As the wind pushed your h/c hair that danced with the rhythm with the wind . You inhaled before leaning on the balcony rails and observing the round and shiny moon above you , it was peaceful .

Sting pov :
I sighed as I got up from my bed . For some reasons , I couldn't sleep at all .

Lector was snoring beside me . I chuckled slightly and made my way to the balcony . I sucked in the fresh air and observed the starry sky .

My eyes subconsciously trailed to the fairy tail B member's building , and I flinched a little when I saw a figure in the balcony . What were they doing at this hour of the night ?

I squinted my eyes to have a more clearer view of the person . I caught a glimpse of a small girl , her h/c hair was flowing with the rhythm of the soft wind , her e/c eyes shined under the moonlight .

That girl , I know her , she's the girl that I've been dreaming of , the girl that I admire and look up to . It was like love at first tale .

I continued to observe her and admire her , in my own world of
fantasies and dreams , she was shining like the moon that she was looking at , my only source of light in the dark .

But I soon snapped out of it when I saw a crystalline liquide fall from her right eye to her cheek . Wait , was she...crying ?

I saw her quickly wipe that tear away and enter the room again , I sighed and closed the balcony door behind me as I plopped down on the bed and closed my eyes . But my mind was only thinking of y/n . I wonder why was she crying...

2nd person pov :
'pathetic' you thought while you covered yourself .

When you were watching the moon , you remembered yourself when you were younger . You spent all the starry nights like this one watching the moon with your father , Zoldyck . You both would usually count the stars together until you fell asleep .

You were a cheerful little girl , radiating with positivity . But after your father figure was gone , you promised yourself to toss emotions aside .

You changed a lot . back at your old guild , some people considered you as a living machine since you didn't show any hint of emotions , but that changed a bit since you joined fairy tail .

You felt another tear rolling down your cheek , but this time , you let it roll all the way down to your neck .

You hissed quietly feeling a small zap on your neck , you looked down and saw the green diamond of the necklace colored with a red hue . You raised an eyebrow at this . The necklace didn't gave any reactions before , so why now of all the times ?