❥010

3rd person pov :
A long , very heavy silence was present in the air . The fairy tail members expect y/n and kimi , sat in silence , desesperate .

" how could this have happened ? " erza was the first to break the silence , refusing to believe that all the time that they had was gone , soon natsu joined her " our crucial months of training " " three months gone by a night " gray continued " what we'll do..? " Lucy questioned .

" princess , I have a suggestion.." virgo said .
They all looked at her , waiting for her answer .
" I think you should make my punishment a bit harder ! " her eyes sparkled and she blushed , tying herself in a tree and putting bricks on her knees .

Lucy sweat dropped and yelled " YOU GO HOME ! "
" the grand magic days are in 5 days ! " droy yelled while eating a watermelon , his mouth was full , so some food was dropping from his mouth " hey ! don't talk with your mouth full ! That's disgusting " y/n covered her face and scolded the boy.

" you still didn't improve your magic abilities a single bit ! " jet exclaimed .
" hey they got it , why do you have to say it always.." y/n rolled her eyes and crossed her arms .

Levy sighed " this time , I think that we should rely on the others " juvia agreed with her , but y/n shooked her head in disagreement " even if you guys rely on the others , that will not change the fact that there is a huge gap between their magic power and yours , and you'll be just left behind " .

" now there will be a gap between my magical power and lily's " happy teared up and a single tear was in the corner of his eyes . " huh ? " Wendy looks at him dumbfounded " is that what you're worried about ? " Carla said sweat dropping .

" GRRR ! IT'S NOT LATE YET !!!! WE CAN GO THROUGH THE DAYS LEFT AND DO HELLISH TRAINING " erza explosed to the point there was flames surrounding her " I WANT YOU ALL TO PREPARE !!! THERE WILL BE NO REST !! " Lucy yelped hearing these words coming from the mouth of the armored girl .

Y/n heard something flapping in the sky , she looks up and see a white bird making it lovely toward erza .
The said girl soon calmed down when she saw the white animal resting on the top of her head " a pigeon ? "

" look erza , there is something on it's leg " y/n pointed to the leg of the bird " a note ? "
" let's see ! " .
Erza read aloud what was written " to fairy tail , please come to the broken suspension bridge on the hill to your west " .

Time skip :
" why do you look like you're preparing to pick up a fight ? " happy asked natsu who was bumping his fist in his other hand " there ain't anybody here ! " the dragon slayer boy said .
" it's just a prank " gray added
" I told you we shouldn't have come.. " jet protested .

Suddenly , a loud noise was heard , y/n jerked her head to the side , like her friends .
The broken bridge was repairing itself with magic power slowly , until it was fully repaired .
" the bridge is.. " started Levy , who was too shoked to even complete her sentence .
" fixed ??! " the others finished.
" it's connected to the side again ! " kimi noted.

" are they telling us to cross ? " erza wondered .
" Seems like a trap to me " levy observed.
" I'm kinda scared ! " Wendy trembled , but y/n put a hand on her shoulder as if comforting her .
" I don't know who did this , but I'm gonna go ! " natsu said , furrowing his brows .

Everyone agreed and started to cross the bridge , y/n noticed that Wendy didn't move from her spot . Y/n sighed and took wendy's hand in hers .
Wendy gasped a bit , she knows that the older girl didn't experience physical touch with others expect kimi and the old's guild secretary , so this was a first for the older girl.