❥032

Y/N pov :
I opened my eyes , only to be welcomed by darkness . My breath hitched remembering the last time it happened . It was the same feeling , the coldness and emptiness are still the same . Not to mention that I couldn't utter a word . I gulped getting ready for wathever is coming .
Seconds passed like an eternity for me . After a short while of waiting , I started to hear the screams again , but this time , they were distant . I furrowed my brows in confusion looking around for any unusual thing . That's when I heard it , a female voice . Her voice was weak and shaky , as if she was crying . My confusion grew bigger .
" y/n.."
I felt like someone was touching my face . My blood froze in my veins as I was enveloped in a black smoke that covered all my body except the upper part of my face .
" my baby..don't worry , I'll stop your suffering..."
The touch went from my cheek to my forehead , and just then , a white flash . It was so fast but I managed to see . A woman with long h/c hair , tears streaming down her bloodied face . Dead bodies . Two dragons .
" forgive me...i love you..don't ever forget that.."
Then , a very bright light , a white light that made anyone go blind , followed by a silence .
I groaned and opened my eyes , holding my throbbing head .

" y/n ! You're awake ! " I heard a familar speaking .

I look up and saw evergreen looking at me worriedly , beside her was freed who smiled at me .

I also noticed that I was in someone's arms , and of course , it was laxus who carried me in his muscular arms .

" you feeling good ? " he asked looking down at me .

I nodded and signaled to him to put me on the ground , which he did .

" guys , she's awake ! " bixlow announced . Immediately , I felt a weight on my side , I turned my head surprised .

" WAAAAHHH ! Y/N JUVIA HEARD EVERYTHING FROM KIMI AND SHE'S SO SORRY THAT SHE WASN'T THERE TO HELP YOU ! " a blue haired girl rubbed her cheek against yours . I sweat dropped at her childish act but still , I patted her back reassuring her that it was fine .

" where are we ? " I asked looking at my surroundings . A lot of people were gathered at this place .

" the central city square of Crocus " erza walked to me , her body all bandaged , close behind her was gray , who was also covered in bandages .

" I see , by the way , you guys look in a bad shape , let me heal you " erza raised an eye brow .

" you can heal ? " I nodded at her words .

" I'm not an enchanter or a healer like Wendy or sherria , so my healing magic is considered average . Still , it will ease the pain and reduce the injuries on your body . It's called earth bending " I explained to them while showing them my technique .

The both of them seemed impressed , when I was about to heal them , gray grabbed my wrist , preventing me to do so . I look up at him with confusion , he just rubbed the back of his head looking at the side .

" thinking about it , it's better if you preserve your magic power , we're going to need your dragon slaying magic the most in this battle . It's not like I'm going to let you fight alone , ...I.." he trailed off , closing his eyes with a small blush on his cheeks "...I'm going to protect you..." .

The eight of us were shocked , well , erza chuckled quietly at his statement , slapping his back .

" you're finally becoming a man gray ! " the said male winced in pain . Out of nowhere , an arm wrapped around his shoulder " you're not going to be the only one in that case , right rogue ? " a familiar blond exclaimed showing a toothy grin . The other male walked to them nodding at his friend's statement .

I looked back and forth between them , tilting my head to the side with a questioning mark above my head .

'ack !' an imaginary arrow hit the three male's heart 'she's so cute !'

" kimi-san wait for meee ! " I heard a tiny shouting .

" get away ! N/n here i come ! " I chuckled a bit and opened my arms to welcome her form who hugged me .

" kimi , mind explaining what's happening here..? " I whispered glancing at sting and gray .

" oh...long story short , fairy tail defeated Sabertooth , and you can say that they have came to their senses " I hummed smiling slightly . Not going to lie , I felt proud of my teammates .

Sting ran to me and hugged me tightly , rubbing his cheek against mine while saying how cute and pretty I was .

I blinked once , then twice , a small blush crept over my cheeks while I kept hearing him saying that over and over again . He definitely changed , and thankfully , for the best .

Next thing I know , rogue separated us both , bowing while apologizing repeatedly .

I just waved my hand assuring him that it was alright . I got used to natsu's habits so it wasn't something that surprising for me .

" ATTENTION ! " a loud voice caught our attention , we looked at the source of the voice , it turns out to be a short person protected by guards . I knew it was the king from his attire , but I didn't expect him to be this...tiny .

Anyway , he explained everything that was happening and the dangerous situation that the fiore is about to face .

Everyone seemed freaked out , and I just looked down , remembering what happened earlier .

I closed my eyes when I felt the familar feeling of kimi's paws that were playing gently with my hair . She's really the only one who can comfort me in times like this .

"...please take care of kimi...i don't want you to lose her..like I did.."

Her words rang in my head as I clenched my fists . I'll protect her at all cost . Even if it means losing my own life .

I almost lost my balance when a heavy weight crushed into my back .

Thankfully , rogue catched me just in time . I didn't look at him but instead , at the thing , or most precisely , the person who hugged me from behind .

" sherria.." I patted her hands that were around my waist .

" hi y/n ! I missed you so much ! " she cheerfully smiled at me with a tiny blush on her cheeks .

" sherria , you're going to kill the poor girl ! " the master of lamia scale scolded the pinkette who rubbed her neck nervously .

I just noticed that the king was bowing his head , shaking and asking the guilds for help .

Obviously , everyone got pumped up .
But there was that one moment , where the king was thanking all of the guilds that volunteered to save the kingdom .

" thank you...punkin "

Pause .

Meanwhile :
" look ! "

" woah ! "

" the door to the hope of humanity is finally opening ! "

" it's the door to victory ! "

" this should save our future right ? " Wendy looks at the blonde beside her , who was staring at the eclipse door  .

" it makes you think about the y/n who came from the future to save us , huh ? " Wendy wiped the tears in the corner of her eyes .

Lucy kept quiet , saying nothing but only advancing in the direction of the eclipse door , making her friends confused .

" no.." she mumbled " we can't open the door..we have to shut it right now.." .
        «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Ya'll get used to shorter and slower updates cause school is almost here.