❥028

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»Y/N pov :The dragon mentioned that acnologia was once a man , just like the little girl that had the dragon sealed inside her

Y/N pov :
The dragon mentioned that acnologia was once a man , just like the little girl that had the dragon sealed inside her . Everyone had a shocked look on their face . I didn't expect that acnologia , the one that was the cause of trapping my friends on tenrou island for sever years was a human .
Shortly after , the dragon's soul vanished .

" that was a pretty overwhelming story " gray sighed .

" it was just too huge ! " Lucy was shaking with wide eyes , and I had to hold her again .

" so if you use too much dragon slaying magic , you'll turn to a dragon ?! " natsu was sweating intensely .

" what do I do ?! " Wendy had tears in the corner of her eyes .

" we just have to be careful and not to use too much of our magic , or we'll have to face the consequences " I gulped not wanting to even imagine the thing .

" that is not possible " a voice said from behind us .

" who's there ?! " Wendy looks at the source of the voice . I smelled the air but it was not a smell that I knew .

" two poeple.." I warned the others who stood on their guards .

" I'm afraid I eavesdropped on your conversation , and it seems to confirm the historical research we've done . I assume you are familiar with the demons of the book of zeref.." the masculine voice spoke again , getting closer and closer .

'deliora ?!' gray thought while I gripped the necklace in my pocket tightly .

" acnologia is close to that , and the girl was no different from him . The theory is that zeref transformed them both to dragons . "

" zeref did ?! "

" in other words.." a smug smirk appeared on the male's face  "...the first step to defeat zeref who caused all of this , is to capture acnologia and find the real holder of the sealed dragon.."

" who are these bastards ?! " gajeel shouted .

" defeat zeref ?! " natsu protested .

" yukino ?! " Lucy exclaimed in shock , seeing the white haired girl standing next to the armored guy .

'the white knight I saw in my dreams !' Carla froze in her place , remembering the vision that she had .

" I am captain of a division of the fiore royal army , stationed in Crocus . My name is captain arcadios of the sacred cheery blossom knights . " I eyed the man " Arcadios " , then I moved my gaze to Yuki o and slightly narrowed my eyes at her .

" and I am provisional sergeant Yukino agria of the same unit " she said , her hands behind her back .

" what's the army brass doing here ? " gray asked the two .