❥016

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»" will all participants for the hidden please step forward

" will all participants for the hidden please step forward . " the pumpkin guy announced .

Juvia , along with the others gathered in the center of the arena . You all wished good luck for her , especially gajeel who kept reminding her not to lose to natsu's stupid team .

" we're ready to start ! " chapati exclaimed " what kind of a game will we see in the " hidden event ? ".

You made your way toward mirajane who smiled at you and grabbed your hand . It was an habitude for you when you felt a little nervous .

Not going to lie , you weren't sure if juvia was the right choice , she got distracted way too easily if gray is around and she'll expose her weak spots .

You shook your head , you have to trust her .

" yajima-san , is there any competitor you want to keep your eyes on ? " chapati said .

" hmmm...the favorite is mosht likely Rufus-kun , but pershonally , I'd like to focush on gray-kun " the old man smiled a bit .

Speaking of the devil , you felt his gaze on you . So you turned around and made eye contact with him . He flinched a little bit when your eyes met his . You gave him a thumb up , which made him blush and turn around flustered .

You shrugged at his behavior and focused on the other participants , there was an intense aura among them .

Suddenly , buildings started to form around the players , caughting you off guard .

" a city.." mirajane eyes widened unable to finish her sentence .

"...just appeared in the arena.." you finished her phrase , eyes wide .

Monitors apparead in front of you , allowing you to see the faces of the players who were different expressions .

" the rules of " hidden " are simple , everyone is " it " and everyone is hiding "

" the heck ? " natsu raised an eyebrow .
Suddenly , clones of the players were filling the streets . Your eyes widened  'this isn't good at all'.

" these are corps we made of everyone , if a player mistakenly attacks a copy , he or she will lose a point "

'yep , definitely not good'

As chapati announced the start of the game , the crowd went wild .
You watched from the monitor juvia closely who lost her mind seeing grays everywhere...And she touched a fake..

" moron " gajeel gritted his teeth .

" juvia may be at a disadvantage he-" mirajane stopped talking and froze , feeling a dark aura right beside here .
The whole arena went quiet , the other teams looks to your figure . Some were shaking in fear , some were sweating , and the other freezing .

" w..wow ! What a strong amount of magic power coming from the little wizard y/n l/n "
Chapati said gulping .

" hey juvia...if you don't take this game seriously I'll swear you'll regret it later " you said as your scary aura continued flowing around you .

The blue haired girl felt shivers running down her spine , almost hearing your words , she flinched and straightned her position.

" N..now now y/n , calm down.. " mirajane tempted to calm you . You just sighed and apologized quickly before focusing on the Monitors again .

Meanwhile  :
" oh , is that our new member ? She's scary but she seems powerful for a child.." mavis stated .

" s..she is.. " Makarov sweat dropped .

" she can be as scary as erza.." bixlow crossed his arms .

" interesting , that girl is super cute and beautiful , and she's powerful too " Hibiki looks at you as you watched the numerous screens .

" so that's the girl you kept talking about , sting " orga smirked  .

" yep , isn't she just amazing ? " sting looks at you " she isn't at the Level of any of these fairies , and I really like her attitude , right rogue ? "

" hm " the black haired boy said as he looks at your figure with interest .

" hey natsu , what are you glaring at ? " Lucy asked the dragon slayer , who was sending death glared at the two males .

" nothing at all  " he huffed and crossed his arms glancing at you from time to time .

As the game continued , you felt somehow uneasy , like something was wrong . You clenched your fists and tried to calm yourself down , but you couldn't get rid of that feeling at your gut .

As if confirming that sensation , Nullpudding appeared from thin air behind gray and gave him a good hit on his back , making him yell in pain .
Your eyes widened and you gasped slightly " this guy , he's following him , he wants to shatter him.." you declared
          ⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰
To be continued...