❥011

2nd person pov :
" KAHHHHHHH " natsu screamed in pain , red symbols traced all over his body , meanwhile the others just got scared of the privilege that awaits them .

" NGGHHHHH " natsu gritted his teeth , you wanted to help him , but you knew that was for the best .

Not wanting to hear the boy screams more , you just walked away with kimi flying right behind you .

Just as you were walking by , you heard a loud slap not far away , so you followed the source of the sound .

There , you saw erza and jellal arguing .
Your eyes widened a little bit , but they were soon back to normal as you started to walk away again .

after a few moments , you finally found the ideal place to relax : a cliff offering an amazing view to the sky and ocean . It was peaceful , really peaceful .

You took a deep breath in , letting the air purify your small figure . Your fingers made slowly their way to the hidden necklace in your pocket , taking it out and examining it again . This strange magic emitting from it always intrigued you .

" was it really the right choice to keep it after all ? " you mumbled , looking at the object between your fingers .

You sighed and quickly hid the necklace in it usual spot . You got up and dusted your clothes " no need to hide , I know that you're there . "

You heard a chuckle and footsteps approaching your figure . From the smell , you could tell it was ultear .
" I made sure to hide my presence very well , and still you managed to notice me , you do have a great potential for a wizard your age " she said , with kimi glaring at her, warning her not to come closer .

" what do you want " you asked , still not turning around .
" I'll go straight to the point , that necklace that you have , you should get rid of it " she said. You finally turned around to meet the woman eyes " and why should I ? "

" when we met up at the bridge , jellal and me sensed a very strong yet dark magic power coming out from it . It's most likely zeref's magic power " she explained .

Your eyes twitched but you remained calm " and so ? It's better that I keep it instead of falling in bad guys hands "
She nodded " I had no attention to take it away from you , but you have to be careful , a single mistake cannot be accepted "

" right " as I responded , I looked up to the dark sky seeing the beautiful moon shining
" well then.. I shall get going , I hope that we'll meet again , y/n l/n . It was an honor to meet a wizard like you " ultear said , walking away . " yeah..goodbye " .

When she wasn't in view anymore , kimi sat on my lap and layed her head on my stomach drifting to sleep .

You continued looking at the starry sky , a wave of wind blowed and your hair waved along . You smiled a bit at the view . You loved this feeling of peace and calm in you .

------------------------Hello ! Sorry if this chapter is short hehehe but I'm feeling sick these days and I try my best to update as much as I can , and happy April ! Don't forget to do some pranks for your friends or family cause I'll do with my ...

Hello ! Sorry if this chapter is short hehehe but I'm feeling sick these days and I try my best to update as much as I can , and happy April ! Don't forget to do some pranks for your friends or family cause I'll do with my best friend something she wouldn't expect .
Anyways , stay in a good shape ! Love ya'll :)
Ja ne <3